Chapter 34

Please be extra nice and vote&comment loads today AND BE EXTRA NICE COS THIS CHAPTER IS SO BAD AND SHORT and also be nice cos ITS MA BIRTHDAY😃🎉
And thank you so much for 7K!

Luke's pov

"Alright! THAT'S ENOUGH!" I shouted before standing from the sofa and facing the asshole.

"I am so SICK AND TIRED of people thinking that they know me! People judging me based on my past!"
"You had a pretty bad-"
"I had a pretty bad past I KNOW! I had a reputation and that's hard to shake but I thought I did it! I'm not the same person I was a few years ago! I'm not like Ashton, Calum or Michael and I'm not like Justin but most importantly I'm not like Dylan!" (a/n Luke's cousin- Gemma's shitty ex boyfriend from Bullied!)

"Dude why are you yelling at me?"
"Because I have been bottling up so much since I started going out with Gemma and you crossed the line! I love her but I can't deal with your criticism! I don't need you or your opinion! There's only one person who's opinion matters to me and that's Gemma's."

"You've been getting this shit a lot, huh?"
"You have no idea! Which is exactly my point! You don't know me! You don't know what I've been through or what I haven't told anybody about and you certainly don't get to treat me like you do! I want to spend the rest of my life with Gemma and you don't get a say in that. You're nothing but a spoilt piece of shit and you're lucky I've resisted the urge to punch you! You know what? You really are lucky."
"How so?"
"Most guys only have two feet. But you're about to have an extra one shoved up your-"
Taylor started laughing uncontrollably.

"What's so funny?"
He pointed behind me and I turned.

In the doorway, stood Gemma holding blankets and pillows.

"Gemma... I thought you went to bed."
"I did but I forgot to get Taylor stuff to sleep with."

"How- How long have you been standing there?" I asked nervously.

I wasn't sure how it would go down that I had just threatened her cousin that she was really close with a while ago, I'm not sure if they're still close but you wouldn't be to happy if someone threatened your cousin regardless.

"Since... er... since you stood up."
"So you saw his whole diva fit, right?" Taylor asked and I forcibly shoved a cushion in his face.

"Hey!" He exclaimed.
"Your face was irritating me." I replied before turning my attention back to Gemma.

"So you heard everything?"
"Yeah." Was all she said.

She put the blankets and pillows down on the sofa and came over to me.

"Do you really feel that way?"
"I'm sorry! He just pushed my buttons and I-"
"You really wanna spend the rest of your life with me?" She interrupted.

"Of course I do! I wouldn't want anything else."

Gemma smiled.

I was honestly surprised that she just discarded every single rude thing I had said to her cousin and the numerous threats.

"Gem, he threatened me!" Taylor defended.
"And?"

"You're not mad?" I asked.
"Mad?!" She laughed, "Taylor I don't talk to you anymore because you're such a dick. Luke just said what no one else has the balls to say."

"You're actually letting all that he said just roll off your back?!" He sounded offended.
"Yes! Lucas-"

"Luke." I corrected.
"Luke and I have been through enough shit in this entire relationship and we don't need family that I rarely even see trying to drive a wedge between us. I love him and there's nothing you or Marcus could do to change that." Gemma smiled proudly at her response.
"Aw. I love you too." I replied.

Gemma connected our lips while Taylor made gagging noises from behind us.

"Get a room!" He called at us and then proceeded to throw a cushion at us resulting in us pulling back.

"We have one." I replied.
"That's a great idea, Taylor! We'll take it to our room." Gemma smiled, grabbing my hand and leading me to our bedroom.

"No!" Taylor shouted, "I don't wanna have to listen to that!"

He sounded genuinely horrified.

Gemma and I both came into our room and shut the door in hysterics.

"Did you see his face?" I laughed, flopping myself down on the bed.
"He was terrified." Gemma responded.

The both of us were lying on the bed next to each other pissing ourselves.

"He actually thinks we're going to fuck." She added, killing herself laughing.

I was honestly a little hurt.

I was laughing at Taylor's reaction and it appeared as though Gemma was laughing at the thought of us ever sleeping with one another.

Obviously I had the intention to, considering that I think I might want an actual family with Gemma I would need to, but she didn't seem like she wanted to and I was fully willing to wait until she was ready.

But her comment definitely hurt me...

"Goodnight, Gem." I spoke up after a moment of silence before getting under the covers and turning out the lamp on my side of the bed.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine."

"Do you wanna talk about it."
"That's sweet. But I'm fine. I promise."
"Okay."

"I love you." She added.
"I love you too."

I genuinely felt so stupid for being a bit upset about it but it made me think that maybe she doesn't want what I want. I want to spend the rest of my life with her and I want to get married and I think she does too but I also want a family.

Maybe she doesn't...

I know it's kinda long but read please:
So this chapter was SUPER BAD.

Regarding what "Luke" said; there won't be any smut in this book atm because I simply can't write it. BUT if you guys want it then I could try and see if one of you (ie a reader) could write it and you'll get all the credit but for that to happen I need you guys to comment 👇🏻

Do you want a chapter with smut in it?

I just need a yes or no, don't feel awkward about it like lol, and don't be afraid to say no if you honestly don't want it