Chapter 17: The Birthday Alien

Start from the beginning

I looked around the house and realised something. "Hoseok, where is Taehyung, Jin and Jimin?" He grabbed his backpack and dragged to the living room. "Jin went to get the cake while Jimin went to distract Taehyung until everything is ready," Hoseok said.

I was confused. Why did Jin needed cake? Why can't Taehyung be home. "Huh?" Hoseok started pulling out streamers and cans of silly string from his bag. "Ya. Are you a true ARMY? Its Taehyung's birthday!" suddenly Namjoon said as he appeared carrying three boxes of pizza while Yoongi came with balloons in his hand. I looked at the date on my phone and immediately facepalmed myself. How could I forget! Me and Chaerin quickly went to help the guys. Chaering went to help Namjoon set up the snacks while I went to help Yoongi with the balloons since Hoseok already had help from Jungkook.

I was busy gathering the ballons in Yoongi's room to bring over to the living room when I saw Yoongi look around before coming next to me. "Ya, why is Chaerin here," he whined. I chuckled. "What's wrong if she is here?" I asked. "I'm scared of her. She was super clingy the other time," he pouted. I rolled my eyes and said,"If she was super clingy, wouldn't she be helping you right now instead of Namjoon?" He looked like he was thinking about it at first then nodded. "I guess you have gotten smarter," he mischievously smiled as he quickly hurried to the living room. I was furious. "Ya!" I shouted after him.

Jin soon came back home with the cake and started helping to hang up the decorations. Within an hour, everything was ready. The cake, the food and the decorations. Everyone had a present for Taehyung so me and Chaerin rushed to the nearby mall to get something for Taehyung. Once we were back, Hoseok went to call Jimin so that he could bring Taehyung home. I was stacking up the presents neatly and nicely and managed to write a little note for Taehyung. Suddenly we heard keys clinging against each other and all of us gathered with a can of silly string in our hands.

The door opened and we saw Taehyung getting in. We immediately shouted Happy Birthday Taehyung as we sprayed him with silly string. We were all so excited and we were all shouting. Taehyung couldn't stop laughing as he tried to get in the living room. Once we ran out of silly string, Jin brought out the cake and we sang the birthday song together. Taehyung blew out the candles once the song is over. Jimin dipped his finger on the frosting of the cake and wiped it on Taehyung's face. Soon we were all doing it and his face were all covered in frosting.

We all started eating the snacks and the cake once everyone settled down. I was honestly hungry and couldn't stop eating. "Ya, leave some for Taehyung! Don't eat everything," Yoongi said as he took a piece of fried chicken from my plate. I glared at him but continued eating. I was sitting beside Yoongi while Chaerin was sitting beside Taehyung. We were all laughing and joking around with each other as we ate when Taehyung suddenly cleared his throat to get our attention.

"Guys! I have an announcement," he said. We all kept quiet waiting for him to continue. I noticed that Chaerin kept fidgeting and her cheeks were really red. Taehyung suddenly held Chaerin's hand and said,"Me and Chaerin are dating." I immediately cough on my water. "WHAT?!" all of us said at the same time. "When did you guys even got together?" Jin added.

Taehyung sheepishly smiled as Chaerin couldn't stop blushing. "A week ago," he answered. "How?" I asked. "Well, we won't give you details but I did confess to her. We wanted to tell you guys first," Taehyung said. "Did you tell our manager?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung shooked his head and said,"We decidedly to do it secretly. Plus the less people who know the lesser chances of the press knowing. I don't think we need another scandal and manager doesn't really like us dating."

We all nodded in agreement but Chaerin seemed confused. "What do you mean? Then how did everyone knew about Yoongi and _____?" she asked. We all glared at Taehyung. I sighed. "Well, me and Yoongi are not really dating. We kinda faked it since a reporter took a picture of me and Yoongi coming out of a cafe together. The only reason we were there was to get food for the others." I explained. Chaerin's eyes widened. She glared at Taehyung and asked,"Is there anything else you guys are hiding from me?"

We all kept quiet. We already told on of our secret. There is no way we were going to tell her about me living with them. Suddenly Taehyung said,"_____ is living with us." "TAEHYUNG!" we all shouted at him at once. "Sorry!" he said. I just shook my head saying it was okay. Yoongi suddenly said,"Don't worry. Taehyung had nothing to do with _____. He just accepted her warmly to the house. Only me, Jin and Namjoon decided we let her stay since there was a situation." Chaerin seemed to calmed down a little knowing that piece of information.

After eating, we made Taehyung open up the presents. Luckily he liked every single one of the presents. Once all the gifts were unwrapped, everyone helped clean up the dorm and throw out the trash. After that, me, Chaerin and Namjoon went to my room so that he could help us with our math while the others were watching TV. After an hour, Chaerin bid everyone farewell and went back to her apartment. Me and Namjoon joined the others in the living room except for Taehyung who wanted to bring Chaerin out for ice cream. They were watching some sci-fi movie. I don't like sci-fi that much so I felt my eyes became heavier and soon I was sleeping.

Author's Note

Hey guys! Woop! A double update! One of my wishes came true!!! YAY!!!! So this is a birthday special for our little 4D alien that turned 21 this year! YAY!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! By the way, you guys can still choose whether you guys want Jin or Taeil because this chapter was just a special for Taehyung's birthday so continue commenting who you guys prefer!! Anyways, till the next chapter! Thank you!

~hope