Chapter 7

"Well, well it looks like the tables have finally turned." I tried to scream for help but no sound came out. "How funny is it? The favorite female and hero who shall go down in history. What if we erase history? Nobody will ever find out about you, with less than three years of rein and no time to commentate yourself with a temple or other monument, how will anybody know?"
     I screamed and cloth was stuffed in my mouth. My hands were suddenly tied behind my back. I could no longer move.
      "What is we make it so you will never be happy ever again even in the afterlife? What if we destroyed your pretty face? But what about your body you may ask? We have plans, poison? Dumped in the Nile? Snakebite? What do you prefer?"
      I sat up in my bed screaming. Apeta came running in.
      "What is wrong child?" she asked.
       "I had a horrible nightmare," I said.           
       "I'll go tell a maid to bring you some water. I will talk to the priestess and see if she can do anything," she said.
        "Should I go with you?" I said.
        "If you want,"
         "I shall,"
          "Drink some water, they might just be dehydration,"
          "Apeta, I don't think it is dehydration,"
           "If it isn't, then it will calm you down. Your heart is beating very fast."
            "Okay,"