New year, New..

Before you read, quick question. Should Assista bitch's name should be Electra or Danica? I like Electra cause it's pretty and although she's crazy, she's supposed to be pretty. Lemme know.

Its been months since I left the hospital.. since we lost our child. I continued on with school and i'm trying my hardest to make the best out of this catastrophic situation. I refuse to talk to Daniel. I can't gain the composure and strength to not kick his ass. I can't believe he blamed me for losing the baby. If it weren't for that damn Electra.. I'd be months along. Sighs.

My first semester at UCLA went extremely well since i buried myself in it. It gave me an excuse to isolate myself from the outside world, but a new year is coming around.. I plan on bettering myself. I have to get out of this funk.. I just have to. In a week, it'll be 2017 and Im very excited to see what it holds. Im tired of the drama and this unrealistic bullshit that's been happening to me.

I never thought in a million years that this will be my life. Two hot men chasing after me, a miscarriage, a huge house to myself, my family reunited, friends. Wow, how life changes. A year ago, I was just dazed by Daniel and having threats made to me by my moms ex fiancé. Bleh. I hope he forgot about me.

Knock Knock.

I get out of the bed and go to look out of the window to see Lizzy banging on my door.

"MAXXI, GET OUT OF BED NOW BEFORE I BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND BREAK YOU!"

I sigh and throw myself back into my bed.
No. I don't wanna get up.
The banging gets harder and then I hear a clash on the window downstairs. Oh my god, Lizzy really fucking broke my window.

I get up and run downstairs, "Bitch, you have a key. What the actual.." I feel myself giggle, looking at her ass trying to climb through without getting cut. I try to suppress it but I can't, this is the first laugh I've had in a while. I swear I've been laughing for 5 minutes now. She's not even struggling anymore and I'm still laughing at the fact that this happened. Or maybe i'm laughing at how pathetic I feel. The next thing I know, I'm crying. Lizzy sits on the couch and lets me cry.

"About fucking time. Jesus Maxxine, you finally cried. You finally allowed yourself to feel. Fuck, losing that baby was not your fault. It can happen to anyone. I know this may be blunt and god awful but you're 18. Yes, you were devoted to having this kid but now you can live your life. I wish I could live free, although I'm very happy to be carrying Franks child, I wish I could do what I wanted to do. You're young Maxxi baby, don't let this swallow you. Im not saying forget, but lets move forward. I'm here every step of the way. First thing first, CALL RICOS FINE ASS AND GET LAID. And please, please use protection. I know you've been on birth control after the incident, but you got here without using a rubber and a pill.. dumb ass."

  Although she interrupted my sobbing, she got me to crack a smile. She's right, so fucking right. I get up and hug her gently, being careful of my god child in he small belly.

  Lizzy and I lay around my home, watching angry birds the movie and the kid show because its cute and my favorite. She grabs my phone and dials a number and tosses it back to me. Rico, spaghetti man. I laugh at the name I had for him but oh shit its ringing. Wait, I think he picked up. Oh dear god oh my, "Hello? Maxxine? You there?"

"h-Hi. Um, wow. Er, hello Mr-"
"Rico. Whats up principessa? Happy to finally hear from you- glad to know you're finally speaking again."
I suck in a breath, did he call me princess.. swooned. "Um yes, um Lizzy is helping me this winter break with my isolation issues. Er- she actually made this call.. BUT-but i-I do want to speak to you. Fuck, Im making a fool of myself.. Hi Rico, how are you?"

His husky chuckle sends chills down my spine, "I'm great fiorella, I missed you bambina."

"Heh, I um missed you as well. I'm sorry for ignoring you and-"

"It's okay Maxxi, you had a shit hand. But look, you're clearly making it better. Hey, I'm a bit busy right now with friends, um when you're ready we should go for lunch?"

"Lunch, I'd love that. I'll get back to you on it, okay?"

"Sí, don't be a stranger bambina, ciao."

Lizzy staters at me with the sadistic smile and I throw a pillow at her, "Lizzy, you're fucking awful." She roars out laughing and throws the pillow back, "I love you too dipshit. You were so shitting yourself on the phone with that baked ziti."

I laughed at the new nickname, "I haven't been social for like 5 months! Cut me some slack!" We continue to joke and watch movies. Oh does it feel good to be back.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for waiting. I hope you all like it, I'm a bit rusty so sorry about typos and maybe jumping a bit. I thought to push time forward and I have some new ideas thanks to many who've reached out. Also, thank you for caring and checking up on me whoever did so, you're all appreciated. 💖 enjoy loves

- Mo 💕