Crap Deal

Maxxine's P.O.V

When I woke up this time I was face with a doctor and I panicked a little until I seen my dance instructor. The hell? He walks toward me and rest his hand on my shoulder, "I heard you were in the hospital. So I came to see you if that's okay. I'm sorry if I crossed the line." I shook my head no, "You're fine sir." I looked at the doctor but she was giving me a look. The look I hate. Pity.

But my body caught on before my brain. My hands rushed to my stomach. Then I remember the red.. all of that blood. So much blood. I feel my stomach cramp a little and I cringe. "That fall was a big impact Maxxine. But are you sure you weren't kicked or anything? Your fiancé said you weren't.. but you have bruising on your side and front."

What? So.. my baby? "Where's my baby?" She gives me a look of relief , "It survived barely but that kid is a fighter. Plus the fetus is still small. But something looks like foul play if you ask me. I don't understand where the bruising and wounds come from. You have a cute on your inner thigh that was opened from rough movement and it started to bleed. That could've been from the fall. But the other bruises don't add up."

She handed me her card, "Keep in touch." As she leaves I look blankly at the wall and I feel the tears fall. Daniel, liz, frank, and alex.. and the bitch come in and I see Daniel starring at my instructor. "Who is he Maxx?" He holds his hand out to Daniel, "I'm Mr. Olindo. I'm Maxxine's dance instructor. You must be the boyfriend."

Daniel takes his hand, "Fiancé.. Daniel Vellent." They release their hands and stare at each other. Mr. Olindo turns to me, "I need to get going Maxxine, hopefully I'll see you in class when school starts in 2 weeks. Don't push yourself. If you need to talk, I'll be here." He hands me a piece of paper with his number on it and rubs my shoulder in a comforting way then leaves.

Daniel tries to snatch the paper out of my hand but I slap his hand away. He gives me a look and then rolls his eyes. I roll over and turn my back to them.. I want to be alone. Daniel punches the wall, "Shit! I should've been there to catch you. We almost lost our child." I was going to say something but the bitch rushed to him and rubbed his back.

"No Daniel, it's her fault. She should've been more careful and she needs to stop depending on you. She's pathetic." Lizzy took her by her neck, "I won't sit her and let you disrespect Maxxine. Now we all know what Dr. Karamacov said. Something doesn't add up. So bitch, for all we know she could've been careful but you want Daniels dick so bad that you'd almost kill an innocent child. You sick bitch!"

Daniel pulls the bitch away from Lizzy and steps in between them, "Maxxine slipped, that's it and that's final." I can't take it anymore, "I DID NOT FUCKING SLIP! I KEEP TRYING TO TELL YOU! THE DUMB BITCH PUSHED ME! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF THIS BED TO BEAT HER ASS! GET HER THE FUCK OUT AND YOU CAN TAKE YA ASS WITH HER FOR ALL I CARE!"

I look at my hands as I feel my heart break even more, "Can everyone just go. I really need to be alone." Everyone walks out instead of Daniel. He takes off his suit and he's only in his boxers and white shirt. "It's not your fault. Maybe this was a sign for you to take it easy and be more careful amd self reliable. Now I'm gonna stay here woth you."

I point to the chair and he goes to it. I roll over and close my eyes, I'm done with today.

****

I wake up exhausted to see my parents facing me with my to go bag. "Daniel had to go to work, do you want to go to his house or ours?" Dad says as he comes up to me to help me out of the bed, mom is giving me a heart wrenched look.

"Can you not mom."

She crosses her brows, "Huh?"

"Can you not look at me like that. I am okay. Well I'm sad.. really sad but I'll get through this. But I want to hurt her mom and dad. That girl.. Daniels secretary. She's the reason why I fell."

They both exchange looks. Dad rubs my head, "We wouldn't doubt it. We seen how she looked at him when we walked in." What? She was in here? "Sh-she was in here? He let her back in here, after I made raised hell about her being here. He let her call me pathetic."

Mom gives me a little look then turns away. What she gotta say? "What? What is it mom?" She shakes her head and walks out. I roll my eyes and go change my clothes and follow behind them. They drop me off at Raffaele's house.

I look at my bruised, pregnant stomach. "I won't let anyone hurt you." Raffaele comes up behind me and kisses the top of my head. We sit at his kitchen island and eat some tuna sandwiches with his baby girl. She's busy coloring while we chat.

"So.. Daniel doesn't believe you?" I sigh and shake my head, "Nope.. do I depend on him a lot?" Ha gives me a look and then clears his throat and gets up, "I need to drop my little princess off with her mom so I can get to work. I'll drop you off at Daniel's."

I sigh and walk out of the door.

***

When I get inside I see Daniel's keys on the key holder and I go upstairs to his little office. I peek the door open and I instantly see that .. uhhhggg. She smirks at me, gets up, touches Daniel's shoulder and brushes by my shoulder.

"Danny, why is she here? If i'm moving in then I don't want her in our home. She tried to kill me and our child." He slams his fist against his desk, "She tried to fucking help you. You're fucking crazy." I roll my eyes and scoff, "If only you were there Dan.."

"Why? So if can save you like fucking always?" I feel the spit get caught in my throat and I swallow hard, "E-excuse me?" He chuckles hard and stares cold at me, "You heard me. You rely on me so much. It is pretty pathetic Maxx, don't you think?"

All I can do is laugh. Instead of crying cause it's true and it'll only make me look weaker. "Since I'm such of a burden, I'll go. See ya around. I'll get the little things I have here later. Goodbye."

I grab my keys and I feel him tug on my arm. I snatch away. I go to my car a speed off. I shouldn't be driving because of these pain meds but I don't live that far. I pull up in the driveway, go in and rush straight to my room. I sit on the bed and play with the ring he gave me and sigh. Maybe I'm overreacting.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

IT TOOK ME AGES TO GATHER MY THOUGHTS!!

Sorry, I had to debate a lot when it came to the idea for this chapter. It's kind of a weak chapter I guess but I hope to make the rest that follow better. Hope y'all enjoy!!

DON'T FORGET TO
* * * * VOTE & COMMENT * * * *
- MONA XOXO ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡