Definition Of Honesty

Maxxine's P.O.V

Lizzy calls me and tells me that her and Frank are going to get through this together. I caught her up on what's going on with Danny and I. While talking about him he calls me and I send his call to voice mail.

"You sure it was smart to send him to voice mail." I laugh a little, "He doesn't control me." After a while, Lizzy and I hang up. Right when I was about to call Danny back, Raffaele's calls.

"Hey Raf."

"Hey baby girl, how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, a little woozy when I get up and my food isn't staying down but other than that, I'm just dandy!" He chuckles.

"How is Daniel? Dad called and told me you two finally made up. That's great I guess, as long as he doesn't hurt you.. again."

I sigh and roll my eyes, "Yes Raffi, I know." After a while we hang up and I finally call Danny back.

"Hey Maxx, what're you doing today?"

"Living my life.. I'm laying in bed today, I feel like shit. And it's all your fault."

"Not this.. my mom and dad warned me about this. You're gonna blame me throughout the entire pregnancy aren't you?"

"WELL I WOULDN'T BE PREGNANT IF IT WAS FOR YOUR 'IMMA STICK IT IN HER ALL DAY EVERYDAY' ASS."

My door burst open and my dad is growling like a wild animal. I hang up on Daniel and text him really quick saying 'dad heard!'

My dad looks at me and breathes to calm himself before speaking, "When were you going to tell us?" I swallow and scratch my head, "Uh.. er.. mom figured out but told me it was my responsibility to tell you.. but I couldn't dad. I just figured out myself and I'm still in shock on it. But I was going to tell you dad. I promise I was."

"You're an official adult now, you're still going to school right?" I shake my head yes rapidly. He shakes his head yes slowly, "If you continue school, we'll help out a lot. Keep the baby for you guys whenever.. you'll need us and Daniel's parents, don't want you to end up like your mom and I."

I hug him and fight the woozy. He kisses my head and I cry a little. I wipe my eyes and he laughs at me a little, "Get your emotions together bebita. Now how are you and Daniel?"

"Me encanta papa! I love him so much that it's unreal but I'm scares that if I move too fast then bad things will happen and rip us apart once again." My dad runs a hand through his silk black hair, "Don't think like that bebita. You guys will get through everything together.. he just needs to grow some balls if you ask me."

"I agree!" I hear a deep husky voice and I look at Raffaele. He opens his big arms to me and I run up to him and hold him. He kisses my head and my dad leaves us. We lay in my bed and cuddle.

"Where's my bebita?" He smirks, "At her crazy mommas house. What I have to have baby girl with me to visit you?" I laugh lightly, "No but it would be nice to see her sweet, precious face." I'm dozing off in his arms and my phone blares safe with me by Sam Smith. Danny.

"Hey Danny, what's up?"

"How's your dad? Can I come over?"

"He's.. okayyy.. but yeah, sure. Raffaele is here so he might give you a hard time so we might be better off at your place."

"Yeah, but if Raffaele wants to talk we can.. it's only right."

"Yeah.. just not today. I'm not in the mood for his comments."

"Okay, I'll be there in 5."

"Alright babe, love ya."

" Love you too sweets."

Raffaele looks at me, "So you just talked about me like I wasn't here." I raise a brow, "Yes.. is there a problem?" He shakes his head and chuckles, "I'm gonna go talk to ma, have fun with Daniel."

I get up and throw on a pair of red leggings with a black, off the shoulder crop top. Thank god you can't tell that I've gained weight. I put on my knee high lace ups and leave my hair curly. I do my make up and put on the earrings Danny got me for Christmas. I look at the engagement ring on my finger and melt. (A/N all of it is in the pic up there; the ring is up there just in case y'all forgot.)

I hear Daniels horn beep and I'm out of the door within seconds.

**

I'm playing GTA while Daniel is making his family's linguine. His mom makes it the best so I bet his mom made it and he's probably just heating it up but I won't call him out on it.

Daniel calls me in the kitchen and sits me on his lap. He feeds me a noodle and I giggle. "What Maxx?" I roll my eyes, "I know your mom made this and you just heated it up. For one, you don't cook.. enough said."

He kisses my neck, "You know me too well." He rest his hand on my stomach and tugs on my belly button piercing. I grab his hand and he attacks my neck and I melt, "Now Daniel, that's enough."

He stops and gives me a look, "Wait.. I change my mind, that wasn't enough. Keep going."

He picks me up and carries me effortlessly upstairs to his room. He pulls of my shirt and gazes, "Are they bigger?" I shrug and look away. He pulls my head back, "Don't shy away, I love your body."

I pull of his shirt and run my hands against his chiseled abs. Oh my.. Jesus christ. I pull off his pants and he does the same to me and rams me into the wall.

"I'm in control Maxx, just relax and let me help you feel great." He rips my underwear and rams into me and I scream like a banshee. The delirium he takes me in was too much to handle. But it was so worth it.

**

After a while of 'catching' up we're laying in bed together panting like runaway robbers. I try to fight the tired feeling but I feel like jello and how he's rubbing my back only takes me to a peaceful slumber.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

How did you guys like this chapter? I'm not really happy about it but if y'all like it, that's all that matters. (: love you guys!!

DON'T FORGET TO
* * * * VOTE & COMMENT * * * *
- MONA XOXO ♡