Bite Me

That picture is important!

Maxxines P.O.V

I wake up and my stomach flops. I speed to the bathroom and empty my soul into the toilet. I lay on the cold tile and scroll through my phone. I need help.. Rico.. no, mom..no, dad.. no, Alex.. no, Frank..no, Lizzy.. eh, Daniel..

"Hello.. Maxx? You okay? Why are you breathing so hard."

I cringe at the sharp pain going through the lower part of my stomach and my lower back. I manage words out in shallow breaths, "Everything hurts, I think I'm gonna puke again." I sit my phone down and empty my life out again in the toilet.

Not even 5 minutes pass and I hear a door shut. I'm laying on the nice, cold, tiled floor and my eyes are met with a nice pair of nike roshes. I feel myself being lifted the the sink counter. Daniel wipes my hair out of my face and wipes it with a wet rag.

He brushes my teeth for me and picks me up. He then carries me down stairs and sits my on the kitchen island. "Whatcha want for breakfast Maxxi?" He's being so sweet..

"There's left over quesadillas from my birthday dinner, that you didn't attend." His face went pale and he chuckles hard, "Yup but that man was swift to take my place. What the hell are you even doing with him Maxxine?" He slams the refrigerator door and leans against it. That famous smirk crawls upon his face and he crosses his arms.

"What're you even talking about Daniel?"

He scoffs, "You know what I'm talking about. Trying to prove something to me. We both love each other, just take me back."

"Ain't that easy. You better work for it." Daniel walks over to me and puts his hands on my thighs, "That lasagna douche will never replace me baby. I can speak italian too sweets." He leans in and whispers in my ear, "He can't do what I do to you. He can't love you like I can. He can't fuck you like I can. He can't make love to you like I can." My breath hitches and I can feel his smirk on my neck. He kisses it and bites it lightly.

"I still make the hairs on your neck stand up. Baby, you're not fooling anyone, not even yourself." He kisses my cheek near my lips and I feel paralyzed. He grips my thighs and crashes his lips into mine and I give in. Fuck I missed this. But the plan Maxx! I break away and give him a dirty look, "So how was dinner with that bitch?"

He sighs, "Maybe you're right Maxx. She's eh.. you know? And no one's like you baby." I roll my eyes and grin a little to myself. We hear the door open and footsteps leading to the kitchen. Of course we're met to the face of Rico. Shit.

Danny smirks and I push him away. Rico walks up to me and plants a kiss on my cheek. Sweet.. but nothing like Daniel.. I need to stop. "I came because you weren't answering your phone. We were supposed to do lunch an hour ago." Daniel spots me a look then walks over the the fridge.

Rico comes closer and whispers, "What's going on here?" I rub the back of my neck and tilt my head, "I got sick so I called him fo-" Daniel walks out to the sitting area but keeps a close eye.

Rico shakes his hands in front of my face a chuckle a little hard, "Why didn't you call your me?" I gave him a shocked look.. why didn't I call him? He smirks and looks down. His eyes get big and I follow his gaze. The ring. Shit. My plan. "I get it. Completely. Fucking completely. Maxx, I like you. You're beautiful but do you want me or him?"

What? We haven't even gone on a first date though. "Rico, I'm in a rough place right now. Don't make me cho-" He cuts me off with a raised voice, "Because you still love him huh? What is it Maxx? The ass hurts you and you still love him?! ARE YOU DUMB?"

Why is he raising his voice. "One. Chill. Two.. I don't think you want me to answer that." We both state at each other and it looks like he's swallowing something hard. He looks down then back up at me. "I like you. I want you in so. Many. Ways." He emphasizes that while trailing his fingers up my thigh.

I grab his hand and roll my eyes. I was going to say something but I feel the turn in my stomach and I dart up the stairs to the bathroom.

After I'm done I rub my throat. "Daniel, I think I need to eat but I feel a little weak." He helps me clean up again while Rico watches from the door frame. He leads me to my room and lays me in bed, "Relax, I'll make your favorite." He kisses my head and walks away.

Rico comes in and kisses my cheek, "I'll call and check up on you later. Goodbye bambina."  I sigh and grab Rico by his arm and pull him in. He rest his hands on my waist and looks down at me, "Rico, just please understand all of this is hard for me." He nods his head and looks at my lips then back up to my eyes, "Can I?" I hesitate and nod my head yes.

He crashes his lips into mine. That's exactly what if felt like. A crash. A collision. A collision of nothing. The adrenaline was there but the passion wasn't. It was as if he was trying to claim me. And I felt the someone's gaze on my back so I knew exactly what Rico was doing.

I broke away and look down. He kisses my forehead then brushes past Daniel.

I scurry to my bed room and Daniel walks in with my favorite, pb&j. He sits beside me and gives me a serious look, "Please don't give up on me.. us. Maxxine, I truly love you. I'm trying so hard to not be an ass. I'm going to fight for you. I love you." He kisses my cheek and his lips sit there. Just once.

I move my cheek to the side so that our lips barely touch and I find it. That spark that I can never deny. But I need to brush it off for now. I need to teach him a lesson.

I pull away and lay my head on his chest. "Don't talk. Hold." He wraps his arms around me and we soon drift off.

**

I wake up around 9 pm. Why'd we sleep so early? I check my phone to see a message from Rico and an unknown number.

Rico: hope you're feeling better beautiful. Call me?
     5:15 pm

Unknown: It's been a while baby. Hopefully I'll see you soon.
          -L

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SORRY FOR THE WAIT! This is a long chapter sp hey.. plus I've been busy. Hope y'all enjoy!