Baby Pains (part 1)

MAXXINES P.O.V

9 am

Sighs. My stomach never feels 'nice' anymore. Anyways, I grab my phone remembering the text I got. L?

It couldn't be..

*RING*

Rico? A bit of excitement rushes through me. I look to my side to see a snoring Daniel. Hmm?

"Hello?"

"Good morning Bambina."

"Good morning Rico. What's up?"

"What're you doing around 8 tonight?"

"What? Um.. nothing that I know of- why?"

"We're having dinner at my place with a couple of my friends sweetcheeks."

I giggle at the nickname and take a look at the now eyes-wide-open Daniel.

"Okay, I'll be ready then. I need to go though, see you later?"

"Sure thing fiorella."

Daniel gives me a look, "What and who was that?" I stare at my phone blushing, "Rico.. we're going on a date later." Still absent-minded, I stare at my phone. I hear the bed sheets rustle and angry Daniel rushes to get his clothes on, "Have fun tonight. I'll be with my assistant so please don't call tonight. I have work today."

Having this new feeling, I just don't care. I shrug my shoulders, "Alright, have fun with what's her face. Lock up on the way out would ya?" I get up, kiss his cheek and go into my restroom. I hear the front door slam.

I look in the mirror to try and figure out why I'm a new me? Yesterday, I would get pissed about his bitch ass assistant. Today, I could care less? Why am I nonchalant towards this? Oh well.

I clean myself up and do some house work that needs to be done, ignoring the dancing in my belly. It feels as if my uterus is having a krumping session with my bladder.

~

7:50 pm

I stare at myself in the mirror, black stilettos and a nice black dress that hides the small bump forming. Wavy hair, nice black eye liner, maroon lipstick. I look yum to be fucking honest.

I heat the doorbell ring and I make my way to get it.

HOLY.. MAH GOD.
This man better..
Ohhh, please let hIM...
"Hey Maxx."

"Fuck me.. wait, shit." I put my face in my hand as I hear his deep chuckle. He pulls me into an embrace and he kisses my ear, "Galdly bambina." I feel,my throat get dry.. and something get wet. Stop being nasty. Stop being nasty. "Shall we Rico?" I shut and lock the door and we make our way to his black Audi. It just keeps getting better.

~

Dinner with his friend went well. They're all older than me, like in their mid twenties. I don't mind. He couldn't keep his hands off of me and.. just know.. whatever I'm wearing down below is now ruined. Wonderful.

As his friends file out, I go to clean the small mess in the kitchen. I feel warms arms embrace me and lips settle on my neck.

"You don't have to do that baby."

As I put the last dish in the rack, I turn to face him. "Oh, but I do. You had to slave in the kitchen so I definitely needed to do something."

He grins and kisses my lips, "You're definitely a keeper." My mouth goes dry. Too soon? Oh well. I wrap my hand around his neck and kiss his lips. He shoves me back and up on the counter. Jesus please let us go all the way. No word actions from the little dancer.

He shoves my legs open roughly with his hands and runs them up my things. He closes the space between us and and my hmmm is met with his rock solid-

Fuck. I groan and push him away, clutching my barely visible baby bump. He gives me a worried look and I give him a small smile, "You're fine.. we're-" I jester the baby and I "-fine. Now, please do continue."

He smirks and walks back between my legs.

My stomach is out of control..

He runs his hands over my panties and I groan.

Dancer is hurting me..

He kisses my neck and whispers in my ears, "Forget that boy, let a man do the job bambina."

My stomach does this full on floor dance and I end up kicking Rico where the sun don't shine. Shit!

I clutch my stomach and rest my head against the kitchen cabinets, groaning loudly. It's too early for these pains right, maybe I should go to the doctor?

He walks over to me and touches my belly. When he does the pain gets worst. I slap his hand away and point to my phone.

He hands me my phone, "We need to go to the hospital." I gulp out. I quickly try to text Raff while the pain eases slowly. He ushers off of the counter, out of the house, to his car.

When we get to the hospital I have to wait.. even though I'm pregnant, clutching my stomach, and crying. Raff meets us in the emergency room with Bella.

What is taking so fucking long? OH! A NURSE!

"A heating pad..?" This bitch!

"Here, I'll even plug it up for ya, just please stop bitching."

I lay my head back and try to catchy breath, along with jesus..

I pull out my phone and call Danny.

"Didn't I tell you th-"

"Listen, I'm at the hospital near my old house. I'm being treated awful. Get here. Now." With that, I hang up and hope for the best.

~30 minutes late~

Daniel strolls in casually, as if nothing is happening. He walks up the front desk with assita-bitch, talks casually, and walks over with a doctor and nurse. Like magic, I'm taken back. What the hell did fuck boy say?

He doesn't miss the chance to glare at Rico, just like Raff. Raff and Dan do a bro hug while Rico comforts me. The doctor gives me a pain med to help and hook me up to a monitor.

Assita-bitch sits on the window seal, watching Rico and I.

"May I? It is my fiancé." I roll my eyes at Daniel and give Rico a pleading look. Dan sits beside me and kisses my belly. Oddly, it makes me feel better. He chuckles softly and I can't help but let the smile creep upon my face, "The bump isn't even here yet Maxxi."

I giggle a bit by how in awe he is, "Yeah, but she's dancing around in there." Daniel smiles and looks me in the eyes, "He's gonna dance like his mom."

"She."

"He."

"Daniel."

"Maxxine. Our baby is going to be a boy, and look just like your hot ass fiancé, be a lady killer. Ya know.." He moves his hand about and I flick his ear, "'No, she will be as beautiful as your fiancé, kill the 'lady killers.' And , what if they don't like the opposite sex Dan?'"

I spot him a look and he rubs my belly and his eyes softens, "I'd love our baby no matter what." I smile and fight the urge to kiss him right then and there. Fuck, Rico is here..

I look to see him and assita-bitch glaring. I roll my eyes and tap my bed, letting Daniel know that it's okay to sit beside me. I snuggle close to him, not caring who's around as we wait for the doctor to arrive..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. Senior year is rough and I'm having huge personal problems. But I'll try and update as much as I can.

- Mo 💖💖