Signs

Maxxines P.O.V

I wake up to a room that's white. A constant beeping noise. Cords and an IV. I sigh and sit up. I look around to be faced with Daniel, our friends, and his secretary. "Get the fuck out of my room." Everyone looked at me weird and Daniel tried to silence me but I slapped his hand away from my face.

"You. Out. Get the fuck out before I kick your ass out."

"Maxxine stop! She helped you, don't disrespect my secretary like that." I scoffed and turned to him, "That psycho bitch pushed me down the stairs trying to kill me and our baby." Baby.. I reach for my stomach and look at them. "The baby is okay Maxxi, but you slipped and she tried to catch you. Don't disrespect her."

I look at Daniel and then turn to everyone else, "Please give us the room." Everyone leaves and I avert my attention back to Daniel, "Daniel, I know what the hell happened. You were in her apartment. You'll believe her over me?" He scoffs, "You're delusional. You need rest." He tried to come over to me and push me down but I slap his hand away again, "I don't need rest! I need my fiancé on my fucking side for once! I'm tired of being dependent on you! I'm tired of you running my life! If i'm uncomfortable able with something you should be the first to have my back, don't defend these little sluts!"

I run my hands through my hair and look down and see red forming on the white sheets.. oh my god.. oh my god "DANIEL! OH MY.. WHY AM I BLEEDING? WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?" He runs to get a nurse and I'm hyperventilating. He grabs my hand while they rush me out of the room. I'm given a shot and everything goes black.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'M SO SORRY. It's short but I've been crazy and what not and I haven't had time to update but this should hold y'all over

DON'T FORGET TO
* * * * VOTE & COMMENT * * * *
- MONA XOXO ♡ ♡ ♡