UCLA

Maxxines P.O.V

Today I go to check out UCLA's Campus. I feel icky today. When I woke up in my bed, home alone.. I fell. And my legs were so weak that I couldn't get back up. I cried for hours because I had striking pains in my stomach and back.

As I drove up to the campus I parked my car, grabbed my black MK bag and slipped out my car. I put my hair in a messy bun because it was hot as hell. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out to see a text from Danny.

D: What are you doing today? I want to see you.

M: UCLA stuff.
D: okay well stop by when you're done or something, you've been on my mind and I miss you.

I put my phone away when I reach the entrance and I go to an office that someone directed me to. Orientation lasted forever!

I'm now sitting in my dance class and my teacher won't stop looking at me and to be completely honest.. I can't stop looking at his eyes.. and his beautiful, shoulder length, wavy, black hair. He calls me up after orientation ends. I walk up to him and shake his hand, "Yes Mr. Olindo?"

He scans me up and down and clears his throat, "Maxxine, I looked through your files to see health problems that I need to worry about with my top students. But.. with you..being pregnant.. thats a huge risk."

"And i've seen you dance, It's like heaven sent me my own personal angel. But I don't think we should take this risk. After you have your child I'll give you your spot back but until then.. you just keep studying and stay healthy."

I nod my head in agreement, sadly he's right. He wipes the tear that I didn't know that was falling. As I try to walk away he grabs me lightly by my wrist, "I would love it if you could sit in and help critique. I don't want your health to be at risk but I also don't want you to waste your talent." I wipe my eyes again and shake my head in agreement, "Okay, I can do that."

After that, I leave. I drive to Daniel's house to see that our friends and our parents are here. I walk in and they all greet me. I nod my head and walk up the stairs. I go to his room and take everything off. I lay in his bed and wrap myself up like a burrito.

I cover my mouth to muffle my wails. I can't live my dream.. Is this really worth it? I feel big arms wrap around me and by the sparks that never seem to fade, I can identify the person. My softcrying turns into loud screams and I'm trying.. keyword trying to shove Daniel off of me.

"I have to give up dance for a while. I never thought I would have to give that up. You.. oh you don't have to give shit up! But I do."

After 3 minutes of complaining I finally stop and hold him tightly, "We'll get through this Maxx. I promise. I promise baby." He kisses me constantly and I soon start to feel better and drift off.

**

When I wake up I notice that the spot beside me is vacant and it's now the next day.. and that I slept at Daniel's house.. shit! I grab my stuff and head downstairs and I stop in my tracks by the smell of food.

Pancakes, eggs, bacon, carne, and fruit. I slowly stroll by the kitchen island and Danny smiles and comes up to me. He goes in for a kiss but stops, "I have tooth brushes in the counter. You know where." I run upstairs to clean myself up and I notice I still have old clothes and makeup. I throw on a pair of pants, a black bob Marley tank, and my docs.

I put on a little eye liner and some lipstick. I run downstairs with my curly hair everywhere. He chuckles, "It's so long and free.. wild also." I see that he made me a plate and I sit down and scoff everything. Suprisingly, nothing is trying to come up. Yay!

"I can't believe I slept here. Dan.. Why'd you let me break a rule?!" He sighs, "You were stressed and needed rest. Also, I slept on the couch because I knew you would feel like this."

I shrug my shoulders, "I guess I can sleep here. I just.. I don't know. It felt good being in a home together.
Things felt real I guess." He smiles softly, "Good. You can stay if you want. I miss cuddling with you before we fall asleep."

I nod my head and turn to eat more bacon. "Maxx, your birthday is coming up. On the 22nd you'll finally be 18." I giggle and shrug, "Yeah, you're right." He gets a call and excuses himself then goes upstairs.

He comes down in a jet black suit and a crisp white under shirt. Nice black tie, tucked. And silver cufflinks. My heart stops, "Never seen you so.. CEO-ish." He chuckles, "Well babe, I do work for my dad's company now." I nod my head remembering that.

He gives me an amazing kiss and then puts our foreheads together, "I'll be back around 2. I have two meetings today, let's go to lunch today. I'll text you around 12." I nod my head in agreement and he's out the door.

I sit on the bar stool alone. Is this what it's going to be like? Me waiting up for him and going to lunch when he can? Being a trophy wife? At 18..

I rest my head in my hands Andy phone chimes. I got an anonymous message with a link.
Anon: Thought you would like this.. take care.. baby girl.
Xxx

The message gives chills but I click on the link. And my head begins to swim. Would these options be thay bad? Will they help?

I sit my phone down because this is too much. Everything starts to fly up and I run to the sink. This is so much.. can I actually do this? Do I want to do this?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry it took so long.. busy with ending school and graduation band and prepping junior take over. I can't believe I started this series during my sophomore year and now I'm about to be a senior, no way. And who enjoy! (1099 words)

DON'T FORGET TO
* * * * VOTE & COMMENT * * * *
- MONA XOXO ♡ ♡♡