Happy Holidays!

"Grandma, grandmama! Wake up, wake up! Christmas!" Your 4 year old grandson squealed, jumping onto your bed. You slowly opened your eyes to see his little face and his huge grin as he looked to you with pure excitement.

"I need to see if Santa been!" He added, making you smile.

Once you had woken up a little more, you looked to the clock on your bedside table and saw that it was just turning 5am.

"Greyson, baby it's early" You tried to explain, moving to let him sit on your stomach.

"bu-but it's chrimas, and mommy sleepy." He replied, referring to your 23 year old daughter.

It had become a holiday tradition that your daughter and grandson would stay at your home for the Christmas holidays, and you loved every moment of it.

You and Lauren loved spending time with them both and watching your grandson grow, you also cherished all the memories and love that you had as a family.

You watched the toddler, holding back laughter, as he tilted his head to the side and then turned his attention to Lauren. She was stirring in her sleep and then opened her eyes slowly like you had.

"Y/n?" She whispered, turning over to see you and Greyson.

"Grandma! It's chrismas!" He announced, and Lauren smiled softly.

"Hey buddy, merry Christmas." She whispered, still waking up properly. "Good morning baby." She added, stretching her arms out.

"Hi sleepy head." You replied, leaning into her and placing a tender kiss against her lips.

"What time is it?" She mumbled into the kiss, and you reached for your phone to show her the screen.

"four fifty five in the morning?!"..."Noooooo, Grey, too early, let's have a nap." She tried to convince him, but he was having none of it. You watched on whilst giggling as he gave a famous Jauregui pout.

"Grandma, I wan' see if Santa been." He said, adding the charm with his Jauregui eyes.

"Fineeee"

"Yay!" Greyson cheered, moving to practically dive on your wife and hug her tightly.

The pair of you chuckled, and then heard the sound of your daughters voice. She rounded the corner and walked into your room, looking to her son.

"Grey, baby!"..."sorry mom, sorry ma." She apologized, looking to the three of you now sat up in your king size bed.

"It's okay mija, we're awake now." Lauren reassured as she held your grandson close.

Ava rubbed her eyes and walked over to the bed, "good morning everyone, merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas sweetie." You said, kissing her forehead and giving her a loving smile.

Greyson waited till it fell quiet again, until he climbed into Ava's lap. "Mommy? Pweaseee can we open presents?"

Your daughter looked to you and Laur as you both nodded.

"Come on then buddy."

"YAY!" He exclaimed, diving off of his mom's lap and ran out of your bedroom.

"Greyson! No running!" Your daughter exclaimed with a panicked tone.

"Okay mommy!" He shouted back, slowing down but still with the most excited look on his face.

The three of you clambered out of the bed and moved to follow the toddler out of your room.

"How times have moved forward." You said from behind your wife, watching as your daughter carried her son down the stairway.

Lauren moved to your side and nodded in agreement, "I know baby, remember when Ava was his age and she would wake us up super early on Christmas." She added, making you nod.

"Here's to more family moments babe, Merry Christmas." You replied, as she laced her arms around your waist and placed a kiss against your nose.

"Merry Christmas baby, I love you." She whispered, making the butterflies in your stomach go crazy.

"I love you too Mrs Jauregui."

Lern Jergi imagines (2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara