Pregnant daughter (part 1)

You walked into the living room to see your wife sat on the laptop and your daughter staring out of the window, then walking across the room. 

"Ava, you're making me dizzy." Lauren joked, watching your daughter pace from side to side, chewing her nails with anxiety. "Everything okay kiddo?"

She looked up from the floor and spoke with a quiet tone. "I need to tell you both something..."

"Ava? Is everything okay?" You asked in concern, sensing that something was off with her. Lauren also looked intently to the pair of you, putting the laptop on the coffee table and giving you her full attention.

"I need you to sit down."

"huh?" 

Ava looked quite scared now. "Please." She said desperately, taking a seat on the sofa.

"Okay, okay." You replied, walking over to the sofa and sitting by Ava's side. 

"Ava Grace Jauregui. You're scaring us. What's going on?" Lauren spoke, her eyes glued on the teen.

Ava ran her fingers through her hair nervously, sighed then confessed. "I'm pr-pregnant."

*******

Silence filled the room, as you closed your eyes and felt like you were in a crazy dream. Your little baby was having a baby? What?

When you opened your eyes, you saw Lauren sat with her mouth wide open and Ava crying uncontrollably. You tried to open your mouth to speak, but Lauren had beaten you to it.

"WHAT?!"..."How?!"..."Who did this?!!" Your wife stuttered as you sat there in shock.

"I-i..i" The 17 year old stammered, unable to speak.

"Who the fuck did this?!" The singer practically screamed, making you jump in your seat at the loudness.

"Lauren..." You managed to get out, looking intently to your wife and trying to calm the situation.

"I sw-swear, I will-beat the shit out of who ever touched our little girl!" 

You looked to your daughter with sad eyes. "Ava, can we have a moment."

"Mom?"..."pl-please, i-i'm so-sorry!" She pleaded, her whole body shaking.

You rested your hand over the top of hers, taking in the whole situation before reassuring her. "It's okay, Ava, can you go to your room please, I need to talk to your mom."

*******

When you heard Ava's bedroom door close, you looked to your wife with confusion on both of your faces.

"Please tell me this is a dream?"..."Please."..."What the fuck do we do?" Lauren questioned with a helpless tone, utterly in shock.

You sighed, and rested your head against her shoulder. "She's so scared Laur, and she's our daughter."..."We need to show her that our love for her is unconditional and we need to be here for her."..."We can't push her away."

"How did this happen y/n?"..."She's so smart and a good kid, who ever took advantage of our daughter is going to get their dick chopped off." She threatened, and if the situation wasn't so serious you would have giggled at her determined expression. 

Instead, you rested your hand over hers and looked up to her. "She's still our little girl Lauren."

Lauren nodded in agreement, "We need to make sure she's okay."

**********

The pair of you made your way up the stairway to your daughter's room, knocking once on the wooden door, then slowly opening it.

"Ava..." Lauren spoke in a soft tone, holding your hand tightly in hers.

You looked into the dimly lit room, to see your daughter sat on her bed sobbing into her hands and the sight honestly broke your heart.

"Oh princess." Was all that Lauren said as the pair of you rushed to her side.

"I'm s-so sorry."

You knelt in front of her, moving the stray hairs from her face and wiping her tears. Lauren sat by her side, and rubbed her back as you spoke in your soothing voice. "It's not the most ideal situation mija, but we love you unconditionally."

"I-i'm so sca-cared but i'm not giving my baby up, I di-did this and my bab-baby is my responsib-bility." She cried, as you pulled her into your embrace, you hated to see her so scared.

Lauren wrapped her arms around the pair of you, kissing your head, then Ava's. You both melted into her embrace, and the singer spoke up again. "We are going to do everything to support you and this baby...we promise. Everything's going to be okay."

"We love you darling and anything you need, you can come to us."..."We are here to take care of you and keep you safe princess."..."Everything is going to be okay." You added, making Lauren smile softly and Ava nod.

She wiped her tear stained face and looked to you and your wife, "I love you both so much." She said quietly, resting her head against your shoulder and holding her stomach with her hand. Lauren smiled again, before embracing the pair of you again in her arms.

"We love you too Ava Grace."