~The Prince~

Sooyeon's P.O.V.

"Princess Sooyeon! Where are you?!" I opened my eyes as I heard my name being called, I was sitting on a rock that was floating on the lake side as I placed my right hand on my beating chest.

"Princess Sooyeon!" Another call was heard as I immediately recognized whose voice belonged to whom, I stood up and frantically searched where those voices came from, I think it's been an hour since I've been inside this forrest and the sun is slowly starting to set. I need to go back to the palace and report the incident, almost all of the royal guards and my court ladies had their lives in danger.

"King Baekhyun! I'm here!" I shouted mutiple times as I saw some shadows coming to my way, loud horses were also heard running as I knew that they're getting closer and closer to me. There was a inclining slope before reaching the lake, I was stoo shocked to think of escaping earlier so I wasted my time sitting on the big rock just to calm my beating heart.

I saw several horses stopping before hundreds of figures appeared before me, and one of them, is the King, my brother. The King then hurriedly walked down the slope as I bowed my head to honor his prescence, the palace guards also came down to check if I was hurt or not.

"What happened here? Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" I shooked my head and stopped myself from talking before spilling anything, the King noticed my hand that was firmly placed on my chest area and tried to take my hand off but I took a step back and just stared at him.

"Why can't you tell me, Princess Sooyeon?" The King asked as my mind went to a total disaster, I badly wanted to tell him everything, to report what just happened but my heart doesn't want me to do anything. Because if I do, a war might break in.

"Call the royal physician and get the carriage here now!" The King shouted as the palace guards and court ladies hurried to me and wrapped me in a warm blanket, I just have to stay quiet, if I do that then everything will turn out to be good. No one will die if I do that.

"I knew they'll come here and hurt one family member" I was already sitting inside the royal carriage that was also made for me when I heard the King uttering those words. This might be the start of something every unpredictable and shocking, and I won't let anything like that happen to either one of us.

Once I was back in the palace, the Queen immediately sent her best royal physician and forbid anyone to come inside my chamber. They are all speculating that I was still in shock because I refused to give any statement neither to the King or my court ladies, a knock came to my room as I just stared in to space.

"Princess Sooyeon, are you okay? According to my royal physician, you had no sign of any traumatic disorder neither was harmed, perhaps you can tell me why you're feeling confused and shocked?" My eyes flickered to the Queen who personally waited for the diagnose of the royal physician she sent to me, I was about to stand up and offer my seat to Her Majesty but she forbids me to, instead she just sat on the seat infront of me and looked at my eyes.

My mind keeps on contemplating if I should tell her the true reason or not, as a member of the royal family, the Queen has more power than me so I shouldn't lie nor keep anything a secret. The King is more prone to react in anger so it was not good to tell him the reason behind the sudden ambush, but the Queen on the other hand is someone very caring and polite. I know she'll understand me and will suport the decision I make.

"He saved me" I uttered which made the Queen look at me in shock, I guess she's surprised that I chose to tell her something which caused me to act like this.

"Who Princess? Who saved you?" I placed my hand at my beating chest as I stared in the eyes of Her Majesty, my decision was firm and I know the Queen will also help me to prevent this war from errupting.

"The Chinese Prince"

"He saved me from them" I spoke with my confused voice and started pulling out the flower the Chinese Prince placed inside my upper garment, Queen Taeyeon looked at me in surprise as her hand started trembling of fear. She also knew what kind of flower I was holding.

He was indeed the Royal Prince of China, and here with me is a Royal Flower that were offered for the Royal Princess as a concubine.

^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^♠^

I felt concious when I heard streaming like sounds, I opened my eyes as I was greeted by the blinding sunlight as I felt my back lying on the cold dusty ground. My head felt heavy as a hammer seems to be pounding on it and my eyes can't still see clearly, everything was a blurr and it feels like a hazy dream.

"You're awake Princess?" I flinched in shock once I saw a tall figure sitting down beside me, he looks too foreign and I know that this man can be a threat to me. I then hastily sat up and pushed myself away from where he was sitting on, he was dressed in a fine clothing and looked execeptionally majestic, that only sent shivers down my spine as this man looked nothing like a savior.

"Who are you?" The man chuckled as he kept on staring at the rose in his hand, something every impossible to find in our land. I then noticed our surroundings and found myself still fully dressed beside a lake side, I wasn't too familiar in our land but I know very well that I'm still in my kingdom.

He stood up from the big rock above the lake waters and kneeled down before me, a gentle smile was placed on his face but thoughts of doubt came across my mind. Instead of moving away, knowing that he might do something to me, I remained sitting on the ground and looked at him wwarily, observing every tiny detail and motion he does.

"I'm a friend not a foe Princess, I hope we can meet again" He pulled the collar of my upper garment as I began to tense up, his eyes keeps staring right back at me to whole time as if he wanted to convince me that he's someone I can completely trust. I then felt something very strange and a bit ticklish on my chest as I slowly looked down and saw the rose he was holding earlier, placed inside my garment and was leaning on my beating heart.

When I raised my head again, he was nowhere to be found.