Fangirl

Your POV

I just stared with my hands covering my mouth in happiness as I realized the person coming down the stairs was Ethan or CrankGameplays! "Holy shit" I said quietly to myself. Mark must've heard me cause he laughed a but right after I said it. "Hey Mark! Who's this?" He said coming closer to us. "This is our new neighbbor.....Oh! I didn't catch your name! What is it?" Mark asked. "Y/N" I said. "That's a pretty name" Ethan said. I blushed a bit but I don't think anyone noticed cause I still had my hands over my mouth. "She's a fan" Mark said. Ethan 'oh'd' and sat down next to me. I mentally screamed but kept my cool. "Sooooo, as a welcomeing thing we should all go eat dinner together! Y/N, Ethan, Tyler, Bob, Tyler, Wade, and Amy!" Mark said. I once again freaked the fuck out inside my head. I nodded and so did Ethan. But HOLY SHIT IM HAVING DINNER WITH MARK, ETHAN, BOB, WADE, TYLER AND AMY!!!!! WHAT IS MY FUCKING LIFE RIGHT NOW????? I screamed inside my head. "So where we going to eat?" Ethan asked. "Surprise, now Y/N, go get ready and we'll pick you ip in about 2 or 3 hours, k?" Mark asked. I nodded and left.

I walked inside and a fangirlsm thing. I jumped around and span and laughed and smiled and quietly screamed to myself many times. "Holy shit I was just in Mark and Ethans home!" I said to myself. I went upstairs and into my room to get ready. I brushed my teeth and hair, I thought I'd be fancy and curl my H/L H/C hair (H/L: Hair length- H/C: Hair color). "Fabulous" I said to myself then laughing my ass off at my remark. (ReMARK huehuehueheue) I looked through my closet to find what I should wear. I then found the perfect outfit!

 I then found the perfect outfit!

I looked at myself in the mirror and damn did I look good! I had some spair time so I watched some Jacksepticeye while waiting

~

3 Franbow videos later I heard a knock on my door. I got up and answered it to see Ethan. "Hey!" He said. "Hi" I said trying to hold in smiles from the fact that ETHAN IS AT MY FUCKING DOOR! "Shall we?" He said. "We shall" I said in a fancy accent. We laughed on the way to their house which was about 20 steps away. We walked in to see the whole crew (Mark, Bob, Wade, and Amy) standing in the living room. "Ready?" Mark asked. We nodded and went outside once again. "So we need to split into 2 cars since my car can hold at least 5 people" Mark said. We nodded and split into 2 cars. The first car was Mark, Bob, Wade, Tyler, and Amy. Then it was just me and Ethan. I got in the front seat of Ethan's car and we followed Mark in his car. "I see you got my sweatshirt" he said. I laughed and nodded. "Ordered it the day it came out" I said. "Now that is dedication" he said and laughed.

*Time Skip by BILLY (GODDAMNIT)*

We arrived at Cheescake Factory (if u dunno wut that is change it into a fancy restaurant). "Here we are!" Mark said and we walked in. "Table for 7 please" Mark said. The waitress nodded and took us to a table. We sat down and the order of us sitting down was Mark, Amy, Bob, Wade, Tyler, Ethan, then me. We talked and laughed,it was fun hanging out with them, it was also insane that I was hanging out with FUCKING YOUTUBERS THAT I LOVE! But I kept my cool surprisingly. "What can I get y'all to drink?" The waitress said. "I'll take a water" Mark said. "Me too" Said Amy. "I'll take a coke" Bob said. "Pepsi" Wade said. "Ice tea" Ethan said. "F/D please" I said. (F/D: Favorite Drink). "Got it, it should be here in a couple minutes" She said and walked off. "So Y/N, why'd you move here?" Mark asked. "I lived in Wisconsin and I lived with my parents for the first 17 years of my life and I thought about going to college but I didnt get into the one I wanted so I thought I go somewhere new and what better place to go than LA? Haha, I told my parents I was moving out and they respected it but it was hard for them, but here I am now!" I explained. "So you're only 2 years younger than Ethan!" Mark said. "I mean I'm turning 18 in January but yeah!" I said. (Sorry if ur bday isn't in Jaurary, mine isn't either it just came to mind since it's next month xD) "Hehehe" Mark giggled while winking at Ethan. He just stared back with the most funniest face I've ever seen. I literally almost spat out my drink. "I see you're having a good time over here" Ethan said laughing. "I'm sorry its just that face! Holy shit! Haha" I said continuing to laugh like a mad man.

*Time Skip to after the dinner of Herb Lore*

"Thanks guys for taking me out to dinner with you, its been fun hanging out with you guys, I'd never thought I'd be here having dinner with my fucking idols" I said laughing. "Hah well you're a cool person to hang out with, we should hang again!" Mark said. I nodded and we got into our cars again. We drove back and we went into Marks house. "Well we better get going" Wade and Bob said. "How about we all have a little sleepover!" Mark said. "I'd love to but I gotta go home, I'm tired as hell" Wade said. "Same here, sorry dude maybe another time?" Bob said. Make nodded as they left. "Can we still have this sleepover?" Mark asked. "Yah sure" Amy said. "I'm fine with it" Ethan said. "Y/N?" Mark asked. "Fuck yah!" I said throwing my hand in the air. They laughed and we all sat down to watch a movie. "What movie?" Mark asked. "How about Saw?" Ethan asked. "Yes" Mark said. Me and Amy just looked at each other, I was fucking terrified of horror movies and judging my Amy's look she is too but I gave in and sat next Ethan as Amy sat next to Mark. Mark started the movie and I prepared myself for the interesting night.....

WC:1098

WOOOOO THERE WE GO FAM I DID IT YALL! XD I am literally so proud of myself this is like the longest chapter I've ever written xD But yeah hope you enjoyed and ILL SEE YOU ALL DUDES ITS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!

*~Sky*~