Chapter 12: Not The End But The Beginning

"Owie!" Y/N squirmed. "Y/N stay still!" Luciel put a wet cotton ball on Y/N's lip. Her eyes closed tight and the she felt a bandaid stick to her lip.

Luciel wiped away the dry blood under her nose. "Where else did she hit you?" Y/N hesitated. "Come on Y/N. If you don't show me, I won't be able to help." She sighed and lifted up her shirt to where her stomach was exposed.

The bruise on her stomach that was purple and tender pink was now a much darker purple outlining it and on the inside it was red.

"Oh my seven zero god, Y/N! What- Why- How?!" He grabbed the ice pack that was next to him and gently placing it on Y/N's stomach. She flinched,"It's cold!"

"Yeah. Yeah. How did this happen?"

"Aisai kicked me in the stomach. Twice."

"I see." Luciel was silent for a few minutes then put his hand on his lap. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Huh?" Y/N looked up at him. "Why didn't you tell me Aisai was hurting you?"

"You wouldn't believe me."

"We have cameras. You could've just showed me."

Y/N muttered random things and looked back down to her lap.

Luciel raised her chin and looked her in the eyes. "If somebody ever hurts you, always tell me. Okay?"

"Okay." Her voice was quiet and Luciel nodded then placed his lips on hers.

"Will she come back?" Y/N said after they pulled apart. "I don't know. Knowing her, she might."

•••

"Saki!" Aisai yelled from the kitchen."Yeah?" Saki walked into the kitchen.

"Did you get it?" Aisai took out a small bottle. "Y-yeah." Saki hesitantly put down a small packet of a peach colored powder. Aisai smirked and slid the packet in her hand.

"How are we going to go through the plan?" Saki nervously swung against the counter.

"Jumin Han is going to have a New Year's party tonight and we're going to crash it."

A/N
Hey guys! Happy New Years! Sorry that this chapter is late and short! I don't know when this book will end but I know it's ending soon! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did, don't forget to vote and share! Love ya guys and I hope you have a great year! Until the next update (which might be tomorrow or tonight) stay murderous my lovely kittens!