Chapter 11: More Lies

"Y/N what are you doing?!?" Her grip loosened on Aisai's neck and Aisai crawled to Luciel's side. Y/N's hair covered her face and she sat sloppily on her knees. She didn't move.

"Aisai are you okay?" Luciel crouched to Aisai's level and reassured her.

"She's f*cking crazy!" Aisai was pointing at Y/N in horror. Y/N was breathing heavily. "It was her fault. I didn't mean to do anything. It was all her."

"B*tch what the f*ck are you talking about?! You clearly attacked me and tried to choke me!" Aisai was hiding behind Luciel.

Y/N stood up and craze was in her eyes. "You've got everything right except for one. I was choking you." Y/N lunged at her again but was stopped by Luciel. "Y/N go to the bedroom. Right. Now." She jerked him off and walked to the bedroom.

"Luciel! You clearly saw her! Right?" Aisai faked innocence and stared up at Luciel, holding his arm.

"Yes. I did see her." His voice was full of disappointment. He sat Aisai on the couch.

"So what lead her to attacking you?"

"I-I don't know. We were just talking then she lunged at me!"

Lies.

"Okay. Okay. What were you talking about?"

"I was just telling her about our history. Our childhood, then out of nowhere she lunged at me."

Bullsh*t.

"Okay. I see. You should probably get going. I have to talk with Y/N."

Come on Luciel just ask her.

"A-alright. Will you walk me out?"

"Sure." He was a few steps behind Aisai. "Aisai?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you one more question?"

"Yeah."

"Why was Y/N's lip and nose bleeding?"

Aisai was taken back by the question. "W-what?" Luciel looked her in the eyes.

"Why. Was. Y/N's. Nose. Bleeding." He said slowly and it didn't even sound like a question.

"W-was it bleeding? I didn't notice!"

"Aisai."

"I swear! I didn't know!"

"Aisai if you must have forgot, I have cameras here and I watched what happened all Wednesday and Friday. If you thought Y/N deleted the footage, you thought wrong. She hid it and I watched it. So if you hurt Y/N ever again, I'm not afraid to hurt you. You may be a girl but that doesn't mean I'm not afraid to hurt you. I don't want you to ever come back to this house. Now leave."

"That sneaky little b*tch. Well whatever. You and I both know she needed to get out of the picture, for you and me to happen."

"There wasn't a 'you and me' and there will never be a 'you and me'. Now leave."

"You'll realize it one day." Aisai smirked and left the house.

Luciel walked to the bedroom. "Y/N?" He pushed the door open and saw Y/N sleeping soundly.

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did don't forget to vote and comment! I've been reading your comments and you guys are hilarious! Thank you all for your support and until the next update, stay murderous my lovely kittens!