Chapter 6: Merry Christmas

Christmas Special

"Luciel!" Y/N jumped on top of him and Luciel made an oomph sound. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "Y/N it's too early for this." The light from the window hit his eyes and he pulled the blankets over his face.

Y/N pouted,"It's not too early! It's only 7:30 a.m..." She rolled off of him and sat in an empty spot next to Luciel. She leaned in close to where his ear was. "It's snowing!"

A minute passed and Luciel quickly removed the sheets and grinned over at Y/N. "Snow?" Y/N nodded excitedly and ran out of the room. "Wait for me!" Luciel kicked the blankets off of him and followed behind Y/N.

The cats jumped in fright as the two ran passed them. Their eyes wide, they traced behind them, the door slamming in front of their furry faces.

"Are they not cold?" Zen and Yoosung watched in their car as they saw Y/N and Luciel throw snowballs at each other without any jackets on. They stepped out of the car and walked over to them.

"Hey guys!" Yoosung waved and watched as the two stopped what they were doing and looked over at Yoosung and Zen. Y/N dropped the snow she was holding and ran over to the two. Luciel followed behind her.

"Hey guys!" She hugged them and then the coldness struck her. "Waaah! It's cold!" She jumped on top of Luciel's back. That made Luciel realize it was cold too and ran into the house, leaving the door open.

°°°

"Achu!" Y/N wrapped the blanket that was around her, tighter. "That's not good. Your getting sick." Luciel gave her a cup of hot chocolate and sat next to her. "Don't lie to me like that! I am not getting sick! Not before Christmas!"

Yoosung sat crisscross in front of her. "But Christmas is tomorrow..." Y/N pouted,"Exactly!" Luciel chuckled and Zen sat tightly on the couch, trying to get away front the cats.

"Anyway, since tomorrow is Christmas Jumin is holding a Christmas party tomorrow at 6:00 p.m." Yoosung grabbed the cats away from Zen and force cuddled them.

"Meow! (Help you filthy peasant of an owner!)" Laila meowed.

"Mew! (Do you not love us?!)" Pumpkin squirmed. Luciel looked down at the cats and back at Yoosung, then shrugged it off.

"Merrow! (Filthy peasant! How dare you not help us?!)" They squirmed harder and managed to slip out. Laila hissed at Luciel and Yoosung and ran off, Pumpkin trailing behind her.

"Yeah! We will- achew! Definetly be there." Y/N's head circled a bit. Luciel looked over at Y/N,"We? No. I'll be there. You're sick and going out will make it worse." He looked over at Y/N and she looked as if a child was told they couldn't have candy for a week. Her eyes were big and they began to water as she looked up at Luciel. "I-I c-can't?"

Yoosung and Zen quietly left the house. (GOTTA BLAST) That left Luciel alone with Y/N.

"Y/N you know you can't go if you're sick, so please don't pull that with me." Y/N sniffled and snuggled more into her blanket.

"But if you go *sniffle* no one will take care of me. *sniffle*" Luciel grabbed her and placed her on his lap. "Then I will take care if you." Y/N sniffled and snuggled into his chest. "Okay."

Christmas Day

"Y/N... How are you feeling?" Luciel crept into the room with a bowl of soup and Pocky. Y/N sat up. "Better. Maybe better enough to go to the party..?" She smiled.

"Yeaaah, no." Her smile dropped and she slumped into the bed. "Aww come on. Don't be like that. I'll be her-"

RIING

RIING

Luciel's phone rang from the living room. "I'll be right back." He set the food down and ran into the living room.

Y/N pouted and waited in the silence. A few minutes went by and Luciel poked his head into the room.

"Hey... I need to step out for a few because Vanderwood wants me to run some errands. I'll be back okay?"

Y/N nodded and slumped further into the bed. Feeling bad, Luciel quickly ran over to her and pecked her on her forehead.

A Few Hours Later

Y/N looked over at the clock; 4:50 p.m. Her eyebrows furrowed.

Where is Luciel? He left at 11:00 a.m.

Worry rose in her head. She grabbed her phone and dialed Luciel's number. Voicemail. Called again. Voicemail. She threw her phone onto the couch and walked to the window to watch the snow fall on the front yard.

Her phone began ringing and thinking it was Luciel she answered it right away. "Hello?!"

"Y/N-"

"Oh. Zen."

"Don't sound so disappointed! Anyway hurry up and go to your backyard!"

"Why?!"

"Just go!"

"Bu-"

BEEEP

Y/N dropped her phone and ran to the backyard. As she got closer, she could see lights through the window. She opened the door and saw fairylights hanging around the garden and a sign that pointed in deeper into the garden. Y/N put on shoes and followed the direction of the arrow.

The cold didn't affect her as she felt the snows melt into her skin. The leaves brushed against her as she pushed them away.

She came across flowers that were red and the fairy lights continued to stretch. A sign that said:

If kisses were raindrops then I'd send you showers
If hugs were seconds, I'd send you hours
If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea
And if love was a person, I'd send you me!
Now head to the kitchen <3

Y/N's eyes were wide and she was filled with amazement. She followed the directions and went to the kitchen.

She found a lot of Pocky and lots of candy. (LOTS) A note was attached that read:
Not enough candy could compare to how sweet you are
Go to the bedroom <3

She smiled and ran to the bedroom. She slowly stepped into the room to see lots of balloons clinging onto the with pictures of the time they spent together. A big sign hung in the back that said: Turn around

She turned around and saw Luciel standing in a suit. He grinned. "Merry Christmas."

A/N
Okay so I lied >·< I found out that it was easier to use my tablet in substitute of my computer! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! You thought he was going to propose didn't you? Your funny. Anyway, if you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to share and vote! Until the next update, stay murderous my lovely kittens!