Chapter 2: Creepy Stalkers in Our House!

"I know!" Y/N and Luciel laughed as they stepped into their house.

"How was your guys' date?" The two looked over at the table and saw Zen and Yoosung drinking tea.

"Why are you guys here?" Y/N calmly took off her coat. "Why? Why are you asking that? How did you guys get in? Your like creepy stalkers in our house!" Luciel just stood there with his arms flailing around.

"Y/N gave us a spare- Achoo! key." They took a sip of the tea. Luciel's eyes darted to Y/N as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Since when did you get a spare key?" She shrugged. "Since when did I not get a spare key? Ever think about that?" She walked off and left a confused Luciel.

Zen bursted our laughing but immediately stopped when Yoosung hit his arm. He straightened his position and cleared his throat. That caught the attention of the couple.

"Yes?" Luciel raised his brow. Y/N came out of her room in pajamas with her hair in a messy bun. "So.. why did you guys come here?" She tucked her legs under herself as she sat down on the couch. 

"Because it was brought to my-" Zen was cut off by Yoosung hitting his arm,"Uh, our attention that you guys went on a date so we decided- Achoo! to stop by around 9:00, but you guys weren't home. I thought we established that your," he darted his eyes at Y/N,"curfew- Achoo! was at 8:30." He rubbed his nose.

"Since when?" Luciel was digging in the fridge for a water bottle. "Luciel!" Y/N turned on the T.V. 

"What?" 

"Icecreeeaaam!" 

"No! It's too late!" 

"PLEEAASSEE!" 

"No!"

"AHEM." Yoosung coughed. "Whaat." Y/N groaned as Luciel gave her a tub of [Favorite Icecream]. "YEEEESSSSSSS!" She dug in as Yoosung continued talking,"Why were you passed your curfew?"

"Because... YOU'RE NOT MAH DAD!" Y/N giggled and fell back onto the couch. "Is she okay?" Zen put his cup in the sink. 

"I guess..? She had a lot of wine." 

"Hi! I'm Layla, I will be your waiter for tonight. Can I start you out with any drinks?" Layla pulled out a notepad. Y/N looked at the menu. "Can I have some wine?" she nodded and looked at Luciel. "How about you?" He kept looking at the menu then looked up at Layla. 

"I'll just have water." he awkwardly smiled as t Layla nodded."Alright, I will be back with your drinks." she left with her ponytail swaying from side to side. 

"Alright here is your food and drinks. I apologize for the wait." their food was set down in front of them and Y/N's eyes widened, excitedly, when the wine was set down in front of her. 

"Thank you." Luciel picked up his fork and dug it into his food. He looked over at Y/N,"Y/N, are you going to eat?" the small girl nodded and carefully picked up the wine and drank it. "Make sure you eat, okay?" she nodded, bouncing the wine glass too. 

Minutes later Layla came back and Y/N's food was only a bit eaten. "Is everything okay?" she looked over at Y/N,"Do you want a refill?" Y/N excitedly nodded and her wine glass was filled with a devilish red liquid. 

Minutes later. "Do you need a refill?"

"Yes please!" 

Minutes later. "Refill?" 

"Yes!"

Minutes later. "Would you like another refill?"

"Yeaah." 

Minutes later. "Refill?" Layla sweatdropped. 

"Yeearrh!" 

"Okay first of all, I'm fiiine." Y/N swirled the spoon she was holding. The guys stared at her as she happily bounced up and down watching T.V. 

Ding!

Yoosung pulled out his phone and he jolted up. "I gotta go! They need me on LOLOL! BYYYE!" He bolted out leaving Zen surrounded in cat hair. 

"Achoo! I'm going to go- Achoo! Before I die- Achoo! Bye!" he sneezed out the door and that left Y/N and Luciel. 

"Are we going to watch a movie?" Y/N swallowed the ice cream that was on the spoon and looked at Luciel. 

"Oh no. You need to go to sleep." he took away the ice cream and went to the kitchen to grab a paper towel. 

"Can I at least stay up a little later?" she turned around in the couch only to find that her mouth was being roughly rubbed with a napkin. 

"I guess.." Luciel threw away the napkin and sat down next to Y/N cuddling closer next to her. "I'm sleepy." she yawned. 

"Already?! You just asked to stay up longer." 

"Well, I can't- *yawn* -help it if my body is tired or not.." Silence filled the house and Luciel looked down at Y/N. She was breathing softly and her hair was covering one side of her face. 

"Jeez. Sometimes I feel like I'm your babysitter." he got up and picked Y/N up bridal style and carried her to her bed. 

Causing the opposite side of the bed to dip, Luciel snuggled next to her, pulling her closer to him. 

"Goodnight Y/N." He placed a small kiss on her forehead. 

A/N

Hey guys! So sorry that these chapters are really short! Most times, I have writers block in between, so the chapters come out as short! I try to make each chapter 1000 words, but > the W R I T E R S B L O C K

I blame that, but I do hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter should be coming out next weekend, which isn't that far! Until the next update, stay murderous my lovely kittens! 

P . S : I didn't proofread again T.T