Chapter 7: Sick Day

"Achu!" Y/N threw another tissue on the bedside table and sunk further into the bed. "Did it get worse?" Luciel walked into the room with a box of tissues and a bottle of liquid medicine.

"I don't know you tell me." Y/N coughed and groaned. Luciel put down the tissues and looked at the bottle closely and shook it. "What flavor is that?" Y/N eyed it closely. "Uh... Grape..." Y/N's eyes widened. "NOPE. Nope. Nope." She pulled the blanket over her and let the blanket and bed engolf her. "Come on Y/N. You need to take this 

"No I don't. Can't you just get another one?" Her voice was muffled underneath the blanket. Luciel poured the medicine onto a spoon and cautiously hovered it over his hand. "Y/N you need to take this. I'm not going to the store to buy a different medicine just because you don't like the flavor."

A few minutes pass and Y/N slowly moved the blanket so it uncovered her and she sat up. Luciel began to move the spoon to her mouth and Y/N pouted and accepted the spoon.

Her face twisted up and she sunk back under the blankets. Luciel watched her for second then left the room.

Y/N waited in the silence then drifted off to sleep.

°°°

Hours later, Y/N heard laughter in the living room. She blinked away her grogginess and slowly got up. She held onto the bed for balance. Her slippers slid against the floor as she held onto the walls.

When she made it to the corner of the living room wall, she hugged the corner and peeked behind it.

She saw a brunette sitting next Luciel, holding a mug. She had dark brown eyes and almost porcelain skin. Her lips were the brightest and softest pink that Y/N had ever seen.

This reminded Y/N of the time when Luciel went on the date, seeing the two slim women.

Luciel took notice of Y/N,"Y/N! Your awake! Come here!" Y/N slowly walked over to the two. "Y/N this is my childhood friend, Aisai."

Aisai smiled and waved. Y/N silently waved back. To Y/N, Aisai's smile didn't feel right.

A/N
Hey guys! So here's another update! [DISCLAIMER] So if your name is Aisai, then I'm sure your a wonderful person! Please don't take offense of how your name is labeling this character. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did don't forget to share and vote! Until the next update, stay murderous my lovely kittens!

P.S - YandereChanXLuciel it begins 😈