Chapter 4: Day 2

Day 2

12:02 a.m; Day 1 without Y/N just ended and it's the start of day 2. I can make it through this. I can make it through this. I haven't had any sleep knowing that Y/N is somewhere over the rainbow. Pumpkin is always slowly judging me when I just stare at her. 

Luciel sat in front of his computer typing away, finishing some work. 

I really don't want to do work. I really don't want to do work.

He groaned and threw his hands on the keyboard. "Mew!" Luciel whipped his head towards the small sound. 

"What. Do. You. Want. Are you hungry again? I fed you like 2 hours ago!"

"Meooow!" 

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU." 

"MERRRROW!" 

12:31 a.m; It's still consoling of day 2 (Did I use that word right?) and Pumpkin keeps speaking of some unknown language I can't comprehend. She also has been sneaking off somewhere under the bed and couch. Could she going to some kind cat-cult? OMG SHE MIGHT. And Y/N went to get the other cat... maybe that cat is also in a cat-cult!

RING

RING

RING

RING

"Hello?"

"Y/N!"

"What's wrong? Luciel. It's like 12:40 in the morning!" 

"I know, I know, but I think Pumpkin might be in a cat-cult!" 

BEEEEEEEEEP

"Y/N?"

He threw his phone onto the carpet and eyed Pumpkin. "You're in a cat-cult, aren't you?" 

"Meow." Pumpkin got up and left. "Where are you going?" He followed Pumpkin, but she already disappeared under the bed. 

Luciel's face was peeking under bed as he tried to reach anything furry, indicating that it was Pumpkin. His hand went in many directions then touched something roughly furry. 

"Pumpkin?" A drop of some kind of liquid fell on his hand. "YOU ARE NOT PUMPKIN." He backed out quickly and ran into the living room. 

1:13 a.m; Day 2 is still continuing, but I think I've finally gone insane. There is something under my or Y/N's bed and it's not Pumpkin. She ACTUALLY might be in a cat-cult. Oh lord. I would call Y/N again, but she would just think I'm crazy. I need to prepare. 

Luciel grabbed a pillow and taped it on his stomach. He grabbed a strainer pot and slid it on his head. He grabbed an umbrella and slowly made his way to the bedroom. "Pumpkin?" 

"Grrreoow" 

"That's not Pumpkin!" He whispered and looked under the bed. A pair of glowing eyes stared back at him. 

"Challenge accepted." That was what Luciel muttered before he dove under the bed. "Ow!" His head hit the wall and everything disappeared. 

"Hey! Hooman! Wake up!" A furry paw hit Luciel, causing him to jolt up. 

He looked around and saw that he was in a small circular room that had dim lighted lanterns hanging everywhere. Then his eyes landed on the ball of fur next to him. Pumpkin.

"About time you woke up!" Her voice was high and a bit baby-ish. 

"Pumpkin?" 

"Right you are!" 

"You can talk?"

"I've always been able to talk. You just never understood me." 

"Okay.. If I can understand you, does mean I'm a cat?" His eyes lit up and he looked at his body. "Basically yes, but you have a hooman scent on you." Pumpkin scrunched up her nose and her tail stood straight.

"How can I not smell like a 'hooman'?" 

"Eat this." Pumpkin dropped a fish treat and Luciel just eyed it then quickly ate it. "That's disgusting!" 

"Now you know how us cats feel. It's a medicinal fish treat. You know. THE THINGS VETS GIVE US WHEN WE GO TO THE VET."

"But we've never brought you to the vet." 

"Past lives. Now get up. I need to show you where you are and how to get out."

"Why would I want to get out?" 

"Because there will be a blood shed soon." 

"Bloodshed? As in like killing and lots of blood and I mean LOTS of bloo-"

"Yeah! Yeah! Now hurry up and get up." She rushed Luciel to get up and led him through a beaded entrance door-thing. 

Once they got through it, music exploded around them and they could see big 'top' animals in their own groups at tables. They were eyeing each other and Pumpkin snuck Luciel past them into a dead quiet room. It had black leather seats and a small vent between the group of seats. 

Then outside the room, tables were thrown, bottles and cups were smashed, then blood splat against the walls in the room. "Hurry and crawl through this vent. You should end up under the bed. Go!" 

Luciel quickly crawled through the vent and looked back to see Pumpkin closing the vent and a lion budging in. 

He/she threw something at the metal of the vent making a 'ping' sound.

PING

PING

PING

PING

PING

Luciel jolted up and hid head hit one of the planks. "Ow!" He checked his phone. It was still 1:00 a.m. 

"What?" 

He slid out from under the bed, followed by Pumpkin. "Pumpkin! You made it out!"

"Meow!" 

"Aaand now I can't understand you." Luciel left the room and sat on the couch.

1:24; it's been really strange since Y/N has been gone. I was lead to some kind of animal world and I became a cat and I could understand Pumpkin. It was crazy. Day 2 hasn't ended and it feels like it's been 1 day entirely. BUT I STILL MISS Y/N.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm sorry that this chapter was so quick paced, it was because I didn't want to spend the whole chapter explaining everything and putting in too much detail so yeah! I hope you did enjoy this chapter and if you did, don't forget to stay murderous, my lovely kittens!