Chapter 3: Day 1

"Luciel!" Luciel's eyes popped open. He bolted up and rushed out of the room. "Y/N! What happened?! Where are y-" He saw Y/N standing there with her bags packed.

"Where are you going?" He lazily sat on the back of the couch. "I told you! I was going to my mom's for the weekend so I can pick up Laila."

"Laila?" Y/N sighed and put a hand on her hip. "You weren't listening."

"Luciel." He continued to face his computer. "Luciel!"

"Yeah- What?" His eyes were still focused on the lit up screen. "I'm going to go to my mom's house on Saturday to pick up my cat Laila." 

"Yeah- Okay."

"Ohh, thaat. How long will you be gone?"

"About 3 days."

"3 days?! That means 3 days without Y/N!"

"You can handle it." Y/N gathered her bags and walked out to put them in the car. The front door was still opened. She walked back in and went over to where Luciel was sitting.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and she pecked him on the lips. "Please take care of Pumpkin while I'm gone, okay?" Luciel nodded lazily and Y/N left the house with a 'click' of the door.

He fell back onto the couch and fell asleep.

Poke

Poke

Poke

HIT

"Gah!" Luciel sat up with a jolt, causing Pumpkin to roll back.

"Mew!"

He looked down at the small animal with a confused look. "Pumpkin?- What time is it?" He looked over at the digital clock under the t.v; 11: 42

Confusion hit Luciel's mind as he looked around the house.

"Why is it so quiet?"

His footsteps filled the house as he wandered throughout the house. 

"Y/N? Y/N!"

He slid out his phone and pressed the 'call' icon. 

RING

RING

RING

"Hello?"

"Y/N!"

"What's happening?! Are you okay?!"

"Where are you?!" 

"*Sigh* Luciel. I'm at my mom's." 

"Why?" 

"TO GET LAILA." 

"WHO'S LAILA."

BEEEEEEEEEEP.

"Y/N?" 

He sighed and dropped his phone onto the couch, swiftly going into the kitchen. The house was so quiet and the fridge was the only sound that echoed throughout the house. 

It's so quiet. I MISS Y/N SO MUCH.

Day 1

12:01 p.m; It hasn't been exactly 24 hours yet, but I miss her so much! I think I've gone insane within the two hours she's been gone and not only that, SHE LEFT ME WITH THE CAT. She also left to get ANOTHER cat. ANOTHER CAT. I can't believe she thought I was responsible enough to take care of a CAT. LORD HELP US ALL. 

"Meow!" Luciel looked down at the cat, eyeing it carefully. "Your hungry. And you expect me to feed you." 

The two stare at each other, letting time pass by. "Meow!" 

"Okay, okay! I'll get your food!" 

A/N

Hey guys! My internet is working again, so expect a lot of updates throughout the week! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next two chapters will be a three part and this is the 1/3! Don't be a silent reader and vote and comment! Until the next update, stay murderous my lovely kittens!