Chapter 8: Spending The Day With The Enemy

Y/N stood by Luciel looking at Aisai. "And Aisai, this is my girlfriend, Y/N." Y/N saw the shock in Aisai's eyes and Aisai hesitated,"G-girlfriend?" Luciel didn't notice the hesitation. "Yeah!"

"T-that's cool..! How long?" Y/N stared up at Luciel, then took his silence as for her turn to answer. "About 8 months." Aisai looked at Y/N and her eyes brew fire. "8 months? Oh that seems like a while..! Was there any consideration of popping the question?" Aisai's eyes were hoping for a no but what came out of Luciel's mouth was unsatisfying to her. "Y-yeah.." Y/N flicked her head up and grinned. Luciel smiled down at her and pecked her on her head.

"W-well...! I should get going! I have to get to work." Aisai grabbed her bag and walked to the front door to put on her shoes. Luciel bid her goodbye and just before Aisai left, Y/N caught a glare from Aisai.

Once the door shut, Y/N said,"I don't think she likes me." She whirled around and faced Luciel. He looked at her and went for the kitchen. "I'm serious! Did you not catch that glare from her?!" Y/N followed behind him and sat at the table, watching him go through the cabinets.

"Y/N I know she might've seen a bit off, but she's a perfectly fine human being like you and me." He got out a mug and grabbed the ingredients for coffee.

"I am so sure she hates me."

"She does not."

"Yes she does!"

"Y/N she does not! Just spend more time with her and get to know her."

"How am I going to do that? I can't just message her, 'Hey! This is Luciel's girlfriend and we should hang out!'"

Luciel looked at her and a moment of silence went by. "O-okay I could say that but still! I don't want to do that!"

"Then I'll schedule a 'play date' tomorrow for you two" Luciel jumped on the couch and Y/N sat on the arm rest. "But I'm still sick! You don't want me to get her sick, do you?"

Luciel sighed,"Comes here." Y/N hesitated and followed his direction. She sat next to him and he put his hand on her forehead. "Y/N you're fine. Your forehead is only warm now."

Yokai

"Fine I'll go have a 'play date' with her." Y/N fell back on Luciel and cuddled they for the rest of the day.

Next Day

Y/N put on leggings and a large T-shirt. She put her hair in a bun (if you have short hair or your hair can't go in a bun, then you could imagine which ever hairstyle.) and very nice socks. (All about the socks) "Y/N! She should be here soon! Are you ready?" Luciel walked through the hall into her room.

"Yeah, but we're just going to hang out in the house right?" She sat crisscross on her bed. Luciel shrugged,"Whatever you guys want to do. Shopping, modeling, hacking, whatever you want. I'll even give you my credit card."

"Modeling?"

"Jumin owns a modeling agency."

"You'll lend me your credit card?" Y/N grinned. "Yeah! I just want my two favorite girls to get along."

Two favorite girls.

"O-okay!" Luciel handed her his credit card.

DING DONG

"I'll get it." Luciel ran out of the room and Y/N followed behind him. "Hey, Aisai!"

"Hey Luciel!" Aisai peeked over Luciel and saw Y/N. "Y/N." She smiled and said through her teeth. Y/N hesitantly waved and smiled, but as Y/N peeked over Luciel she saw another girl.

She tall and a blonde. Her eyes were auburn and she was wearing a black romper.

"Who is this?" Luciel gestured to the girl. "Oh! This is Saki! I hope it was okay if I brought her!"

Y/N stepped more into the door. "It's okay! T-the more the merrier!" Aisai looked at Y/N with a 'i wasn't asking you' face.

Did Luciel see that?!

"Anyway! Why don't you guys come in!" Luciel gestured them inside and Y/N walked to the living room. The three followed and they sat on on the couch.

Luciel slid his phone out and clicked it on to check the time. "Hey guys, I gotta go." Aisai flicked her head in his direction. "Your not gonna hang out with us?"

"No I have to do some work for Vanderwood." Y/N worriedly looked up at Luciel and he pretended to not notice. "I'll be back around three." Luciel left and Y/N looked at the digital clock under the TV.

11:21 a.m

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did don't forget to vote and share! And also for Aisai's friend, should she be nice or mean? I'm debating. Thanks for supporting me and until the next update, stay murderous my lovely kittens!