Afterword

(This is not a part of the story. This chapter is about me sharing some more informations on that book with my audience.)

This has been an adventure, hasn't it? (A good one, I hope.)

I wish it was as much fun for you to read as it was for me to write. I really want to thank all the beautiful souls that took the time to look up my work and leave constructive criticism (which is always appreciated). The story that I first started as a hobby on holidays this summer, has grown into so much more. There has not been one day I didn't think about getting a new chapter done, or at least writing some ideas for it. People that were the first to come here must have waited so long for the new chapters to come out and for that, I really do apologize. And, even though school was the one to not let me free time, I promise you; I did my best! But, putting that aside; I really want to thank you all for the comments, and just for sticking with me this all time. And, I also want to thank everybody that will read it in a near or far future. As I am always the last one to be aware of things, (I just finished watching my first Undertale let's play today) I wanted to thank you too because, you still took some time to check out my story and I am just beffudled by the fact that you liked it enough to be here until the end. I definitely am amazed by the enthusiasm this has created and, if I have been able to lighten up the day of only one of you, this book would still be a success to me. This is actually kind of funny though because, I am thanking all of you but not the one person that gave me the motivation to do it, and, even though I always had this idea of 'creating a book' wandering inside my head, the one person that made it clear for me that I should try it, is my french teacher. (Friendly reminder that I am french, so french is my native language.) She was handing us back tests that we did a couple days ago and she told me something like "You should write." I don't know what made me so motivated in what she said because, as you can see, it really isn't powerful words or anything but coming from her (she is a really tough teacher when it comes to grades) just meant so much to me that I think it switched something on in my brain, and now, here we are. Of course I am not depreciating all the support I have received from some of you; this really means a lot to me! I guess I just wanted to let you know how small things can have such a big influence on people.

Anyway, enough of me rambling, this story has come to its end and I really hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to leave a comment saying what you loved the most in the book and what caused you trouble or just, share your feelings about the ending. I am open to all criticism!

On that note, I wish you all a very happy new year and, in that festive time, I hope you all get to be with your friends and family.

Lots of love,

~Dalleekah