Chapter 3

(Y/N) = Your Name / (Y/L/N) = Your Last Name.

Fun Ghoul's POV

« Guys... Meet (Y/N) (Y/L/N). » Party said. Why does he always have to do the presentations ? Why can't I ? Sure, I agreed on letting him be the leader, but still... At first, he said he didn't want to be the one to give orders, that it didn't mean nothing... But he secretly likes it ! I know it ! I know- Wait... What did he say ? (Y/L/N)... Oh my god ! Is it her ?

« (Y/N) ? You mean like 'The (Y/N)', like the- » I blurted out before I was cut off by a sharp pain coming from my foot. I looked down to see Kobra's boot on mine. The impact made me whined.

« Ouch ! That hurts ! » He glared daggers at me... Oh ! Now I get it ! She probably doesn't know ! Alright... I made a thumbs up at Kobra and he rolled his eyes at me.

Your POV

Well, that's not the reaction I expected, for sure... Both Fun Ghouland Kobra Kid were looking at me with their mouths wide open. Then, Fun Ghoul mumbled something but he stopped after making a weird noise.

« And she is coming with us. » Party said. Wait, what ?

« Don't I have a say in this ? »

« Well, if you have somewhere to go, by all means, go. » Kobra stated. That was harsh... I feel like there's just something about my name... I looked at him and I saw Party glanced in his direction, but quickly focused his attention back on me. His eyes held anger but, when they landed on me he had a compassionate look as if he was trying to apologize for his friend's behaviour. I smiled at him and he nodded in response.

« Better go now before they spot us.» Jet remarked, watching the horizon.

We all got in the car, which actually looked quite good for a vehicle that had made it through the beginning of the Apocalypse... Party was in the driver seat, Jet was in the passenger seat and I was squelched in the middle of the backseat between Fun and MisterIHateEverybody. This is going to be a nice ride !

Time skip ~

After a difficult journey, it could have been worse but, let's say Kobra didn't made it easier, always keeping his hand on his gun in case I'd try to kill them or whatever, we finally arrived at their... What sould I call it ? Their lair ? Sounds good to me. So, we arrived at the Killjoys' lair and... That's it ?! It's just a gas station ! How come no one find where they live yet ?

« This station is protected of any kind of radars and, nobody comes here anyway... It's too dangerous... » Kobra said as if he had read my mind... Creepy... Wait, what does that mean dangerous ?

« Here (Y/N), I'm going to show you around. » Party told me. I guess that's a question for another time. Alright, let's go.

Time skip ~

I was standing by the counter where a cash register would probably be if it wasn't the end of the world for less than a year, now. Party was looking through some boxes, he had his back turned to me. The other boys were gone... Somewhere... Of course they were not going to tell me where, I can still be a threat. When I entered the residence I was shocked ! This station was actually really huge ! There was a lot of place in there. There was the kitchen with lots of cupboards filled with food ! Four rooms, even a bathroom with water, actual water with pipes and all ! They could last in here forever ! There was everything that they needed ! Every-. Wait, did I say four rooms ? Oh... That's going to be awkward... Should I ask him ? Well, he is the one who wanted me to come with them so...Better ask him now.

« So, hum... Party... » Oh god, I feel so nervous. Why though ? I'm just asking where I'm going to sleep, it's not that big of a deal ! He hummed in response... Nevermind...