Chapter 5

(Y/N) = Your Name / (Y/M/N) = Your Middle Name / (Y/L/N) = Your Last name / (Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color / (M/N) = Your Mom's Name / (F/N) = Your Father's Name.

Your POV

Jet, Kobra and Party were at the doorway. They all had their masks on. Party took one step forward and spoke again.

« You're (Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N). The only child of (M/N) and especially (F/N)... The leader of Better Living industries. » He said. How does he know- ? Wait my father is the leader of BLind ?! I mean, that would explain a lot of things but... Why is he telling me this now ?

« I... uh... » I stuttered out, not sure what to say. That means that they know who I am since the beginning...

« We didn't know if we could trust you at first... But then, you saved one of us... » he motioned to Jet. He kneeled down in front of me, I was still sitting on the bed so he was at my eye level. « And we didn't want to keep it secret any longer... » He lifted his hand and put his thumb on my cheek, caressing it gently. I felt my cheeks heat up at his touch. Then a distant buzzing made its way to my ears. Party sighed and got up, his arm falling back to his side. He touched the inside of his ear with his finger where there was, as I could guess, an earpiece. And I was right, as soon as he grunted a 'Yes', muffle sounds came from it, his eyebrows knitted and a frown appeared onto his forehead. When the voice stopped speaking, he turned to both of his camarades that were behind him and spoke quietly, tolding them what the voice had ordered him, I guess ?

« Ghoul, we're going to need you. Jet, you can stay here. We'll need someone to watch over (Y/N). » His voice was filled with anger but a smile made his way to his lips when he talked about me.

« What's happening ? » I didn't want to hold them back because they seemed in a hurry but I wanted to know so badly. Where are they going ? Will it be dangerous ? Party thought about my question, but didn't give me the answer I needed.

« I-I don't have the time to explain, I'm sorry. I promise I will tell you when we get back... » I nodded and smiled to show him that I undertood.

« Jet, keep her safe ! » He then ordered to the curly haired man behind him.

« Will do ! » I heard Jet respond. I turned around to look at the other side of the bed, the board game was back in its box. I looked up and felt two hands grab on my shoulders forcefully. Oddly enough, this strong grip belonged to no other than Ghoul. He was looking deeply in my eyes, I started to feel slightly uncomfortable.

« Take care of him while I'm gone. » What ? Who does he mean by 'him' ? Jet ?

I saw him looking down at the board game, then back at me with a raised eyebrow. Um, taking care of a board game ? I think I can handle that. I nodded slowly and he let go of my shoulders. My eyes followed his figure as he left the room. When he was at the doorway I noticed that Jet and Kobra had already left, leaving Party and I alone.

« So... » We said at the same time. We laughed at our awkwardness and Party scratched the back of his neck.

« I think I'd better go now. » He turned to leave but I interrupted him.

« Wait ! » He turned around to look at me. « Why do you care so much about me ? » Why did I ask him that ? That's true though... He let Jet stay 'just' for me ? For my safety ? I'm not even helping them ! I can't fight the Dracs, what am I good for ? What's the point ?

« I don't know... » What ?

Party's POV

« I don't know... » Wait what ? I'm such an idiot ! But, that's the truth... Why are we keeping her here ? I mean, I care about her but... These are just thoughts that my feelings give me. My instinct is telling me not to trust her, even though she saved Jet it might still be a trap... What am I thinking of courst it isn't ! I can't help but to feel connected to her... In some weird way...