1.4

On baby's first Christmas
There's a beautiful tree
With many bright colours
For baby to see
Along baby's crib
Bells that jingle are strung
And close by the chimney
Baby's stocking is hung

On baby's first Christmas
There's wonderful joy
In giving to baby
That first special toy --
A ball or a rattle,
A soft teddy bear
That baby will cuddle
And take everywhere
~Jon Bratton

🎄※ CHRISTMAS ※🎄

"Do you think that tree is safe for the kids to be around?" Brock asked

"As long as they don't go running around it, then yes, it's safe," I said.

"Did you have to dress the twins in that?" He asked.

"Yes, I need them to be in Christmas spirit, and I'm taking a lot of pictures," I said.

"I guess, but you look beautiful, Nicole." He said.

"Thank you, and you look handsome," I said, kissing his lips.

"Could you two stop it? There are children in the room." My dad said.

"Sorry, Paul, I can't keep my hands off of her." He said, causing me to blush.

"I think enough children are running around here, so try harder to keep your hands to yourself." My dad said.

"But you didn't tell Dean that," I said, watching Renee and Dean in the corner in an entire-blown make-out session.

"You two stop it. Do you want to get pregnant on Christmas, Renee?" My dad exclaimed.

"Damn, well, it's too bad she's already pregnant," Dean said, smirking.

"Oh my God! Renee! When were you going to tell me?" I asked.

"It was supposed to be one of your Christmas gifts, but I guess Dean is just too excited to keep his mouth shut." She said.

"Yes, I'm going to be a godmother," I said, doing my happy dance.