0.3

Baby, I got me
Baby, I got me
And that's all I need
Yeah, that's all I need
Baby, I got me
The only friend I need
Playing on my team
Is someone like...

I walked into the arena with a goal. That goal is to kill Brock Lesnar and my father.

Who the fuck in their right mind forgets to wait for their daughter, on top of that pregnant daughter at the hotel, and to make it worse, they don't even tell you, they left.

I stand outside for at least an hour, waiting for them.

"Hey, Nene!" Dean yelled, waving.

"My favorite mental big brother," I replied, waving.

"Thanks for helping out last week." He said.

"Dude, you're like my weird big brother. Of course, I'd help you with anything, and by the way, where's Renee?" I said.

"Thanks, little sis, and she's doing an interview." He said.

"Okay, well, I gotta go," I said when I saw my dad in catering.

"See ya later." He said, walking away.

I walked into catering and started walking towards my dad.

"Oh, father," I said, trying to get his attention.

He looked up at me and started looking around for an escape route.

I sat across from him, and he looked at me before sighing.

"Looks like you realized what you did wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, it's just Brock had a meeting, and you were taking too long to get ready, so we had to leave." He replied.

"I was having morning sickness. You could have let me know what was going on so I could've found another ride." I said.

"Forgive me?" He asked.

"Ugh, I can't be mad at you, but him, that's a different story," I replied.

"You know the saying ' The Person You Hate The Most Is Often The One You Love The Most' I think you guys would be a wonderful couple." He said.

"Eww. I doubt that. I don't like most people. I'm fairly certain that most people don't like most people. He's the most people who other people hate." I said.

"The concepts of liking and disliking things is likewise fascinating. When we talk about liking or disliking something or someone, we don't say that the individual is likable or dislikable. We like, or dislike reflects more about us than it does that something or someone under the microscope. Of course, we may believe that the reasons we have for liking or disliking something or someone would be shared by everyone else, but the fact is that they wouldn't be. For any person who has a certain opinion, you'll find at least one other that has exactly the opposite opinion." He said.

"So are you saying Brock doesn't hate me as much as I hate him?" I asked.

"I'm only going to say this, The only way we know whether or not we like or dislike someone or something is by the way that someone or something makes us feel." He replied.

We love the people we love because they're either someone that our egos want or someone that reaffirms our value by loving us in return. We hate people because they are hurting our egos in some way. They may be lashing out at us and demeaning us. They may be disrespectful toward us or use and take advantage of us, belittling us in the process. Or they may be telling us some truth that we don't especially want to hear.

[✘ ✘ ✘]

"I swear to God, Brock, if you don't change the way you are speaking to me, I will make sure this baby is your last," I yelled at him.

After speaking with my dad, I went to work, and setting up interviews for Renee to do, and met with the McMahons.

When I got on break, Brock decided it was time to mess with me by poking me and throwing paper balls at me while I tried to eat and read a book.

I swear he is so immature.

Suddenly, I got the urge to throw up and pushed him away from me so I could run to the bathroom.

I shut the door, locked it, and threw up in the toilet. After I got done and I threw up again.

"Are you okay?" Brock asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied.

I flushed the toilet and got up, dusting myself off. I wiped the tears away and washed my mouth out, then washed my hands. I opened the door to a concerned Brock.

"You okay?" he asked, hugging me close.

"Can you stop hugging me? I can't breathe." I said into his chest.

"I'm sorry." He said, pulling away.

"For what?" I asked.

"Everything." He replied.

"I guess I should apologize for being a bitch to you then," I said.

"Fresh start?" He asked.

"Fresh start," I said.

Here's to a fresh start.