11. Daddy Dallon to Daddy Dal. Progress!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I wanna watch Monsters Inc!"He gasps, jumping off of the sofa and onto the one that Dallon is sitting on, the remote control in his hand. Without a second thought, Brendon is wiggling his way onto Dallons lap, snuggling into Dallons chest with a soft purr.

"Right, um, okay."He clears his throat, pressing play on the remote to start the film from where it last left off before Ryan had left. The little gives a squeal of excitement, one that makes Dallon flinch a little for being so close to the sound, his body remains stiff as Brendon snuggles into his lap.

It's only a while later that his body begins to relax a little, the warm pressure of Brendon sitting on top of him and the rhythm of purring quite satisfying and relaxing as the little watches the film. It's an entertaining sight, watching as Brendon giggles to himself.

Dallon knows that he needs to approach the topic to Brendon, especially now that he's slipped into little space so unexpectedly. It's been so long that Dallon has been in the accompany of a little, before everything that was ever good in his life started crumbling in his hands. But being a care giver came naturally to him, despite every ounce of him that is trying to resist that side of him that he wants to forget.

If Brendon was to stay with him for awhile he'd at least like to know a little more about the Hybrid, especially the little side of Brendon.

"Daddy Dal?"Brendon whispers, tugging at the sleeve of Dallons jumper to try and gain the mans attention. Dallon shakes his head, ridding him of his wondering thoughts as he pays his attention to Brendon who watches him with wide brown eyes.

"What is it, sweetheart?"He asks gently, watching as a slight blush graces Brendons cheeks.

"I needa' pee."

"You know where the bathroom is, I'll pause your movie until you come back."

"Need help, please."He informs, biting his bottom lip in embarrassment and worry."Don' want an accident, Daddy Dal."The least he wants us to have an accident, ruin Dallons clothing and Dallon himself.

"Oh."The man nods his head, blushing himself whenever he comes to the realisation of just how young that Brendon could be when he's in headspace."Lets get you to the bathroom and then we need to have a talk, okay Brendon?"

"Uh-Huh."The Hybrid nods his head, climbing off of Dallons lap with his tail swaying calmly behind him as he waits for the man to get up off of the sofa. Dallon notices how much more open Brendon is when he's in his little headspace, something that can be taken lightly and or a disadvantage.

They make quick work with Brendon going to pee, with Dallon standing patiently outside of the bathroom door and making sure that the little has flushed and washed his hands.

"Done!"Brendon cheers, a grin on his face as he stands in front of Dallon, showing the man his cleaned hands. The front of the pale pink hoodie tucked into the front of his boxers, causing the hoodie to ride up and show off the Hybrids pale and scarred thighs.

"F-Fix your jumper, sweetheart."Dallon swallows thickly, not allowing himself to let his eyes linger as he directs his vision to Brendons facial expression instead. The Hybrid frowns up at the man before he looks down at his stuck hoodie.

"Oops! Sorry, Daddy Dal!"The Hybrid lets out a gasp, giggling to himself as he fixes his stuck piece of clothing, the hoodie falling back over the Hybrids thighs. Dallon doesn't have time to linger on he thoughts before the Hybrid is lifting his arms."Up please?"