Danger? Already!?

'Well, I am a very famous model at LAMC. According to all Parisian Fashion and Model Magazines, I am the prettiest woman model and successful model in Paris. I started modelling when I was 7, and I still forced to do it today. My dad also forces me to go to school and to do extra tutoring classes, which I honestly don't get why I would need to do because I am top of the class. But... Well, the truth is, that I don't want to be a model. I want to help others, be happy and have a caring and loving family. My father also has thought it is a good idea to try and make me date a boy, who is just as famous in Paris as I am, but not in fashion in business. That boy is Andre Bourgeois, he is nice and handsome and all, but he is not for me, I don't love him at all. So, I guess that is all my life.' I smile shyly as I explain my situation. 

Duusu brightly smiles at me, her amaranthine coloured eyes shine as brightly as the sun, somehow she makes me feel calm. She seems to be very chatty since she has been talking non-stop for the past 20 minutes about all sorts of magical stuff to me, is a bit hard to keep up, to be honest. 

'Also, what dangers do I need to save Paris from?' I wonder.

'Good question. Well, there are a lot of problems in Paris. You might haven't realised but, some people are acting weird. That is because there is a person, who I am not allowed to say much about, who controls all the bad powers. Let's just say he and his students are a threat towards the world. Kwamis tried to-' 

'Who are the kwamis?' I interrupt her. 

'The kwamis are magical creatures, they were created many centuries ago and they have used all around in the world to save the people. I don't know exactly how they were created, but I do know that they are more than fifty kwamis around the world. Their job is to follow their chosen one's lead, and to create harmony in the world.' Duusu sighs. 

'That sounds exciting!!' I say, amazed by the news. 

'Yes, indeed, it is. Each miraculous stones have their own unique powers, the peacock's brooch has the power of the ability of invisibility. You are able to use a peacock's fan, that will allow you to fight with and you also have super speed. That is your power. Invisibility and speed. The peacock miraculous is known for its calming presence, and it's harmony to be able to work with others.'  Duusu informs me. 

'That is wonderful!' I say while my gaze is in the sky. I feel a little bit of stress forming in me, so I look outside my window to see what other people are doing around Paris. 

'Aur, your job is to save the people of Paris from evil powers. And by evil powers, I mean Akuma. Let me explain it to you clearly: There is a villain called Blue-Bird. He is very powerful, and he marks people by playing with People's emotions. His power is that he is able to control People's minds and force them to hurt others. Since his Kwami sensed me and your partner's kwami's presence, he is trying with all his power to claim your miraculous-es, no matter what, do NOT give your miraculous to him! And the problem is that not only he is so powerful, his master is even more powerful than he is since he is only a student. Your job is to get these akumas out of the item they entered, you can use the detail your fan to see through, which will allow you to see where the akuma is hidden. And you need to trust your partner no matter what, alright? Be careful, got it Aur?' 

The sky is weirdly looking depressed. I don't know how or why, but it is. I don't know that Duusu been chattering about to me, I only heard the end sentence of her huge speech. I have been way too distracted by looking out of my window, staring at other people and what they are doing. That is way more interesting than whatever Duusu is even trying to explain. She talked way too much.  I nod, as I hope a nod is a right answer to all that. I don't want to be mean to her, but I somehow to feel a little sad since what happened earlier today. I also feel that this is just a dream, there is NO possible way it could be reality, Rig-

I snapped out of my thinking, when I heard screaming and shouted outside my window, I look even more closely. I see a young girl crying, and her mother shouting at her. I run outside my balcony, but Duusu grabs my shirt to pull me back. 

'It's time you become Le Paon, daring. What are you waiting for? Say those magic words then!' she instructs me. I nod. 

'Duusu, Wings out!'