Photo Shoot

I headed straight to my Photo Shoot since I got a pretty serious call from my dad. He said that I won't be able to come home because he and my Mother have a really really important, and serious meeting to become hosts too. 

Monsieur Jeune, who is not only the founder of the L'Amour Modelling Company (LAMC), but he is also the main photographer and organiser of the Photo Shoot. He is kind of nice to me, but sometimes he just goes all a bit bossy, but I got used to that already. He always wears a black Beret Hat, with some deep blue and white shirt, and of course his everyday jeans. Today, he actually changed his unusual, weird dressing style into something more classy and formal. He came to the park (where our Photo Shoot normally takes it place), with some blue shorts, a yellow and pink, stripy shirt, and a messy bright blue tie. It was a weird combination of choice, but I never saw him changing his style before, and I knew him for the last 10 years by now. 

'Aurore!' he ran towards me, 'How are you doing sweetheart?' he asked, as he was sweating pretty heavily since he was running on the way towards me.

'Good, thank you very much for asking!' 

'No problem, darling.', he stops to take a deep breath, 'Alright, I have a few announcements to make for everyone.' he says, as he gets all the attention of eyes, 'Aurore's very famous woman fashion designer, Madame Lanour, has talked with me. She said, that she found a young man, who's name is currently unknown, and he is really talented in his fashion. She would like us to meet him and try his designs out. Do you like the idea Aurore?' he turns to me while finishing his speech. 

'I love this idea! I think it fair to give him at least one chance, I am sure he will succeed!' I say while admiring the wonderful idea. 

'Okay, then!' he claps his hands together, 'Let's get ready to meet him, he will be here, soon!' 

As soon as he said that, a young boy arrived behind him. I couldn't believe, or neither close my very own eyes! He had light blonde hair, and to a pair of lovely blue eyes, and a wide smile. It was him. It was indeed, Gabriel Agreste.