Black and Red box (Part 2)

'Hey, Violet? Could you let me in, please?' I asked through the doorbell. 

'Miss Besse?' a calm, french women's voice came through the doorbell, immediately opening the electronic, metal front doors.  

A woman in full black formal dress hurried outside the building. She had a messy bun, and a held a folder, full of information and notes. She was my schedule's organiser and is like an older sister to me. Violet Durand, the oldest daughter of Margaret Durand - otherwise called Mrs Durand who is my babysitter. Not like I need a babysitter, I am 17, but sometimes I do need a mother, and Mrs Durand is like a second mother to me. She has always been there for me, ever since I was born into the Besse family. Violet, however, is more strict, she is 8 years older than me.

'Miss Besse. You're late, care to explain?' her voice changed from worried to overprotective. 

'Well, I was kind of helping a butterfly.' I played around with my fingers, while I looked down, staring at my shoes in my embarrassment. 

'A butterfly?' she raised her eyebrow as she looked at me confusedly. 

'Yeah, you see-' 

'Get that nonsense out of your head, Miss Besse. Your parents were seriously worried about you, young lady! You could have gotten kidnapped or hurt, even worse you could have been robbed or killed! And look at you, you're soaking wet!' she shouted at me. 

'But I wasn't kidnapped, hurt, robbed or killed. And I didn't have an umbrella with me.' I replied. 

'Never mind.' she sighed in relief, 'Head upstairs and get yourself changed. I'll send up your mail, love letters from your boy fans, and new schedule up to your room with Gertrude.' she told me. 

'Thank you.' I smiled at her as I ran inside. 

Oh, did I forgot to mention Gertrude? Gertrude Or, otherwise known as our new, clumsy maid, is quite newly hired. My mum's custom was that she hired LOADS of maids in one year, and fire them all in one year too. We have 3 cooks, 2 maids, 1 babysitter, and 1 organiser. Gertrude and Bridgette are our two maids, and personally, I never met our cooks. 

Also, about those love letters from my boy fans... Well, since my Father and Andre's Mother already decided that when I and Andre are going to be a little older, we will get engaged, and later we will get married. The boy fans didn't quite like that idea. They have been sending messages and love letters to me for the past 1 month. Andre and I are technically a couple, even so, I like Gabriel. Well, what can I say? My future is already planned since I am a model... My whole life is basically: a very strict Childhood, a start of being a Teenager - Andre will become my boyfriend, We will get engaged, then married, then we will have children, Andre will become the Mayor of Paris and I will become a worldwide famous Model (not that I am not it already, but I will become more famous), and we die unhappily ever after. That is basically all of my planned out life.    

I slowly walked upstairs, leaving a trail of water behind me. I didn't want this life. I didn't want to become the girlfriend of Andre Bourgeois, I didn't want to be engaged to him, neither married to him. I don't want to have children with someone I didn't truly love. And I don't want to die from unhappiness. I want to become a girlfriend of a man I love from true love, I want to get engaged to him, and married to him too. I don't want Andre. Not like he is horrible or something, but I can feel that he is not the one for me. Michelle, my best friend, is the kind of girl he would be into. A girl like Michelle would be perfect for him, I hope that we won't get forced into marriage and that we can love from true love. I know that he doesn't love me either, it is only our parent's idea- a terrible idea. 

I opened my bedroom door. My bedroom was the size of a large kitchen or living room. I even had its own bathroom and thousands of books. I don't even read that much, to be honest, I hate my life. I want to be someone else. 

I sat down on my bed. But I hopped back on my feet since I quickly realised that I sat on something. I sat on an unfamiliar, black and red box. It seemed pretty. I wonder if this was a gift from my father, or maybe from the fans. I didn't wait for a second, I opened the small box. 

And a dark blue light formed in front of me, creating a small, magical bluebird- like creature next to me. The small creature was holding a Peacock's decorated tail- which was in form of a brooch. 

'Hello! I'm Duusu, nice to meet you!' she waved to me.