Gabriel?

'I am already here, Sir.' Gabriel speaks, making everyone stare at him, especially me. 

Gabriel... Gabriel Agreste is my new fashion designer!!?? I don't know what to think or feel, it just feels so good to know that I am going to wear his creations! I can't even put it in any more words. I can feel his eyes looking at me, while he was blushing slightly. I was standing still, and I started blushing. 

'Nice to meet you, ?'Jeune questioned his name, by his very personal way: raising one of his eyes brows while his eyes quickly scan him. 

'Gabriel, Gabriel Agreste.' he replied with a shy smile. 

'Well, let's get started then, Gabriel.' he speaks, while he leads Gabriel to the other side of the park, where they sat and talked. After like 5 minutes, he shouted to me. I was sitting on the side of the fountain, waiting for them to give me some instructions. 

'So, who is that I am designing to?' Gabriel asked.

'Well, only our very famous Anne Carre and Aurore Besse are needing both in need of new designers. You are free to choose between them. But, in my opinion, Aurore is a better choice. She is lovely, kind, clever and beautiful too! For Anne, fame and money is rather more important. She is also picky about clothes, while Aurore wears anything they designed to her.' Monsieur Jeune explained.

Gabriel thought for a second or two.

'In that case, Aurore is my choice.' Gabriel smiled in his excitement.  

'Great! Would you like to see her model, while I ask my assistant for her sizes?' Jeune asked. 

'Yea-, I mean, if-if that is alright with her.' Gabriel gulped, as he struggled to answer.

 Monsieur Jeune made a wide smile as he started to shout towards to me. 

'Aurore! Sweetheart, could you start modelling for us?' he shouted. 

'Alright.' I shouted back, as I stood up from the end of the fountain. 

One of the photographers grabbed a camera while I modelled a white crop T-shirt, which had flowery printing on it. And some cropped jean shorts with it. I had a pair of black sunglasses on me, while my honey blonde hair was neatly tied into a ponytail. They started to take photos of me, where I had to pose differently every time. Not only people in the Park where looking at me, but there was Gabriel who had both of his eyes on me too. That made me blush a little. 

'So? What do you think Gabriel?' Monsieur Jeune asks as he turns towards him. 

'Hm?' he mutters while his eyes and mind was on me. 

'What do you think of our famous model, Aurore Besse? You think you can manage to make her modelling clothing?' this snapped him out his mind now. 

'Oh. Yeah, I mean I am sure I can manage.' he answered nervously. 

'Alright then, come to our Studio at 6.30, as we have an indoor Photo-Shoot at that time.' he says with a grin, 'But you are free to stay and watch Aurore while she models.'  

'Sure!' he says cheerfully. 

'Let's take 20 minutes break!' he says, while he clapped his hands together. 

Immediately I could see Gabriel's eyes laying on my soft emerald eyes. He started walking towards me, while I was speaking to Natalie, who is also one of the photographers, and a good friend of mine. He stopped behind me, as I turned around. Natalie giggled, as we strangely stared at each together for a minute or two. 

'Alright, you two just speak a little, while I am going to get a coffee, a hot chocolate?' she waits until I nod, 'And a?' she looks at Gabriel. 

'Hot Chocolate, please.' he answers a little shyly. 

'A coffee and 2 hot chocolates, it is then.' Natalie smiled, warmly at us. 

'Thank you, Nat.' I say, waving to her as she left. 

We stood in silence, for some minutes. Only our dear eyes met, his sparkling blue eyes and my soft emerald eyes. I nearly melted, as his wide smile gone even wider. 

'So...' we started our sentences together, totally ignoring the fact that we spoke at the same second. We both look a little shocked when we hear each other speak together, but soon that shock goes away and we both burst into a loud laugh. 

'You start.' he says to me. 

'No, it is alright, you should.' I say, refusing. 

'Alright.' he says, finishing off with a final laugh, 'So, since when did you start modelling?' he asks.

'Well, ever since I turned 2, my parents thought that it will be a good influence on me because I could learn a thing or two of fashion and modelling, so they signed me up here at the age of 7.' I say, while rushing a little bit. 

'Really?' he smiled lightly, 'So, what was your question?' he asks. 

'Well...' I saw, blushing hardly, 'Did you know you were modelling me when you signed up?' I say with embarrassment. 

'Actually, I didn't.' he answered me, as he shown a little red on his cheeks. 

'Well, I am glad that my new fashion designer is someone I know.' I turn away from him as I spot Natalie bringing us some hot drinks. 'Hey Nat!' I wave to her, as she carefully hands me and Gabriel our Hot Chocolates. When I turn back to Gabriel, he looked both shocked and excited, I could clearly see that in his blue eyes.