The Frightened Face

'Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight: You are the butterfly kwami, who is in charge of the butterfly miraculous. If I say the 'magical words' while wearing the brooch, I will transform into a superhero and I will be able to save Paris with controlling people? And my power is the power of Control. And also, if I use my mind control power, which is the power that will make me able to hear the villain's thoughts, I have exactly 5 minutes until my miraculous runs out, And I can't take my miraculous off either?'  Gabriel tried to put together everything. 

'Yep, that should be it. Also, you need to feed me with doughnuts, for me to refuel my energy. Got it?' Nooroo informed him.

'Doughnuts?' Gabriel raised his eyebrow. 

'Yeah.' he said. 

Gabriel still looked shocked. Simply he didn't get why a purple, magical creature would need doughnuts. To be honest, Gabriel has always lived on healthy types of foods - so it was even more confusing for him to get this straight.  

'What?' Nooroo looked at him strangely, 'Ohh, you don't get it. Let me explain this to you simply: All living creatures survive by some kind of energy source! Even us, kwamis, even we have to eat to live. Didn't you learn that in Primary School, child!?' he rolled his eyes at Gabriel. 

'Are there any other kwamis?' Gabriel sighed, trying to ignore and get over the fact that Nooroo isn't very polite towards him. 

'Of course, there are! Idiot.' Nooroo informed him. 

'Seems like I have got the rudest one.' said Gabriel. 

'And you seem disrespectful. Guess we are equal!' Nooroo replied, rudely.

The kwami looked around the small bedroom. First, he spotted Gabriel's wardrobe, which was full of colourful designs that Gabriel made himself. I am not going to lie, Nooroo had probably made a mess out of that, he thrown clothes out of the place just like an insane person would have. Then, he headed towards Gabriel's bed, searching for some comfortable place where he would be able to sleep, and it seems to me that he didn't succeed. He reached for a pile of paper designs next, this time, Gabriel didn't even let him get near them. 

'That is enough!' Gabriel shouted, trying to capture the kwami, when he finally managed to grab him he was holding him tightly in his hands. 

'Hey! Get off me, you idiot! I can feel pain, you know that right?' Nooroo screamed, trying to escape Gabriel's hands, which were too tight. 

'No. I didn't ask to be part of ANY of your nonsense, no thank you. Find somebody else to bother, thanks!' Gabriel said. He tightened one of his hands even more, which was holding Nooroo, while his other hand reached for the window, which was next to his bed. 

Gabriel opened his window and dropped Nooroo out of it. As soon as he was outside, he closed the window on him, and sat on his bed, smirking heavily. 

'Finally, some quiet!' he said, grabbing his designs. 

But little did he know, that Nooroo hasn't disappeared, at all. The kwami entered through Gabriel's window and floated towards him. 

'Trying to get rid of me? I see how that is. You really think you can get rid of me? Let me make this a little more clear for your poor human sense and brain: you have been chosen to be Hawk Moth, you have been given the brooch, and it is not me who choose. So get used to me because you can't and never will get rid of me, understood? By the way, awesome designs, boy, way to go!' Nooroo smirked, as he enjoyed to see the frightened face of Gabriel.