Talking to Kwamis

At Aurore's: 

'AHHHHHH!!!!!' I screamed from the top of my very voice. 

'Calm Down!' the blue floating/talking thing grabs my shirt as she comes closer to me. 

The fact that this 'creature' is in my room, and it is speaking and talking to me, and it is even touching me is a terrifying thing in the whole wide world! What does this thing even want from me? I don't want to be rude, but it is very scary. I never saw something so strange and scary, not even in books. Is this creature some kind of rare breed of some kind of rare animals? Or is someone playing a joke with me? If they are, it is truly not funny.

I keep screaming at a million thought runs through my head. I wonder how she got in here, there is a lot of security guards in the house, and outside too. I really hope I am hallucinating or dreaming! I really do hope I am! 

After about 2 more minutes of constant screaming, I manage to calm myself down and gather enough courage to try and communicate with this 'creature'. 

'W-what are you!?' I tremble, as I finally manage to stutter some words out. 

'I am a kwami. A magical creature, I was created to help others save the planet and Paris. This, here, is a brooch which I can use to give the chosen one's powers and abilities that will make the chosen one a superhero. If the chosen person wears this brooch, she will become Le Paon, the peacock superhero. And the Master has already chosen the person who will be the new Le Paon, and that amazing person is you, dear! You are now Le Paon!' she says with one deep breath. 

I stand there, emotionless. The only motion I am actually doing is breathing and blinking. I gasp a little. I am VERY shocked. 

'But, wait, why me!? I didn't ask to become a superhero!' I finally say, after a long break. 

'You got chosen to be one, dear. Only people who have true hearts and would do anything to protect the city and the world would actually have a chance of becoming a superhero. I hope we will share some great memories together!' she says, very positively.

'This is just too shocking!' I reply to her after another long break. 

'I agree with you. It is truly quite a piece to take in, especially all at once.' she smiled even more, 'But there are some rules...'

'What are they?' 

'Well, all superheroes have special powers, each one of them has different powers and different weaknesses. That is why you are going to get a partner to save the world.' 

'What are my powers?' 

'The Le Paon has the power of Intangibility. And you have another skill: if you say the magic words: 'Duusu Wings out' or ' Duusu Wings In', they will allow you to transform and change back you to your civilian form. Also, during the time you are Le Paon, you are able to activate your special powers using the line: 'Invisibility Powers!' This will make you be able to go completely invisible, and the speed of your running will also increase- but be careful, honey, you only have 5 simple minutes until your invisibility powers are up, and you will turn back. Also, as all creatures have to, I also need something to fill my energy up with: for example if your invisibility powers run out, I need some seeds to fill my energy up with, if I don't eat, I  won't get stronger. Got it, darling?' Duusu explained. 

I struggle to understand and remember every little detail, but somehow I got the main things hang around in my hand, thankfully. Duusu really does talk fast, doesn't she? I nod, to give her some response and not just make her think I dozed off. 

'Good. I am sorry, but in the middle of all that screaming, I haven't had a chance to catch your name yet... Do you mind telling me, honey?' she asks, very politely (maybe even too much).