Greetings Hawkmoth

'What happened while I was gone?' Natalie asked, with a confused but simple smile. 

'Nothing really.' I say while I stare deeply into Gabriel's eyes, as he does the same this to my soft green eyes. 

'Alright then..' she says while taking a sip of her warm coffee. 'I think, I will go back to work, enjoy yourselves, you two!' Natalie winked at me. 

'Ok, Bye Nat!' I say as I wave to her. 

I turned back to Gabriel, he was still frozen. His blue eyes stared at me, his body parts were frozen too, except from one of his hands he was holding his Hot Chocolate in. I raised an eyebrow at him, as I tried to talk to him, but he was still frozen. I was kind of confused, he was staring at me like that for about 10 minutes, my break might be over, soon.

'Gabriel?' I say again, waving my hands in front of him. He suddenly snapped out of his mind. 

'Oh, s-sorry!' he apologised with embarrassment. 

'It is fine, don't worry about it.' I say as I smile sweetly. 

'Well, I was wondering i-if...' he said as he was blushing heavily. 

'If?' I smiled at him kindly, as he took a deep breath.

'If you would-' he got interrupted by the loudspeakers. 

'BREAK OVER! AURORE BACK TO STAGE, YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE.' The loudspeakers screamed. 

'I guess I have to go, see you tonight!' I waved to him as I walked to photographers. 

Gabriel slowly walked towards Jeune, who was shouting more lines in the loudspeakers. Gabriel seemed a little upset and a little angry that he didn't get to finish his sentence to me.

'Gabriel! So what do you think?' Jeune smiled at him. 

'Aurore is a great model, I will be easily able to design her some irresistible clothing for her.' Gabriel answered as his mind was still wondering about her. 

'That is great to hear!' Jeune said positively, 'Thanks for your help, Gab! If Aurore's next modelling show going to pass through with your fashion designs, you're hired for this job!' he said as he shook hands with Gabriel. 

'Thank you, I am very honoured.' he said, blushing a little, 'But, if you don't mind, I would like to go home and work on my designs.' 

'Sure, see you at 6:30, at the studio, be on time!' Jeune waved to him, as Gabriel hurried off to his home. 

Gabriel Agreste wasn't rich, neither he was famous. He was an ordinary 17-year-old boy, who had a HUGE crush on just one girl, Aurore Besse. He had a younger sister, Danielle Agreste. Danielle just turned 5, on September 9th. Mrs Jane Agreste and Mr Thomas Agreste are a very happy couple, and they always put their happiness and health above money and all the other problems. Gabriel always loves fashion, ever since he started to go to School. And this is why he got chosen. 

As Gabriel was walking home, it started raining. Of course, he brought an umbrella, since he was a fashion designer, he designed his own umbrella. As he walking down the street, the rain was heavier and heavier, it was horrible. That was the time, when he spotted an old man, in colourful, rich, and silk Chinese clothing. He looked like he was in his 80s. He, of course, didn't have an umbrella. By the time Gabriel reached the old man, he was soaking wet, thanks to the rain. 

Gabriel, of course, he was very kind. He loved helping people, and that is why if someone was in trouble or was in need of something, he would risk his own life, just to be able to help that person. And not many people have the ability to this personality, most people are born with jealousy, unkindness or with less or no manners at all. Of course, we all make bad decisions, that is where we learn from. But we have to be careful what we say or how to react to people, not to hurt their feelings. Gabriel has learned that many many times, just the fact that jealousy doesn't make you a better person or doesn't make you have better decisions, neither does unkindness or being mean to someone. 

As he walked past the old man, he turned to his face. He was cold and soaked by the rain. Gabriel couldn't fight it, he had to help him. He ran back to him and quickly handed him his umbrella. 

'Have a good day!' he shouted back to him. 

'Thank you, dear.' he whispered into the cold wind. He smiled at the boy, who was running off, to avoid getting soaking wet too, 'Wayzz, I think I found him.' 

'Are you sure master?' the green kwami looked up to him, worrying about his decision. 

'Absolutely,' he said, looking up at his umbrella and then to the raining, cloudy sky, 'Greetings, dear Hawkmoth.' he said, as he continued walking down the street slowly.