"Stop teasing them Dinah! She is just messing with you y/n." I sigh in relief but my annoyed girlfriend stares at me from the floor, "so? Are you ready to pick me up now or what?" I giggle pulling her up, I was expecting her to sit down beside me but she threw me a devil smirk before her back area landed on my lap. Lauren wiggles her hips gently almost making me moan in surprise, I hide my face behind her neck whispering, "Lo whatever you're up to, stop it."

She giggles, her eyes focused on Dinah who seems to be focused on fighting with Camila about the movie we're going to watch. Lauren's warm hands grab mine as she bring them around her waist, she pulls the blanket from the floor covering us up gently, instructing my hand to sneak into her pants. I'm too into it to object the beautiful lady sitting on my lap, my fingers rest on top of her panties for a moment as my eyes scan the scene around us, but as soon as I move them a little Lauren moves her hips.

I bite her neck in surprise and mostly to stop myself from moaning, "Laur if you keep this up your friend Dinah is going to see the tent for real." Lauren snorts both of her friends look at us with furrowed eyebrows and as I try to pull my hand out of her pants Lauren's grip tightens, "don't move, just smile at them and kiss my cheek." I do as she instructed just to see Dinah waving us off.

"You're so naughty I swear, can't this wait till later?"

"No santa it can't, I've been naughty for a while now, I think I am ready to face the consequences, punishment will serve me right." I shake my head in disbelief, I'll admit it I'm turned on, I'd like nothing more than to just lay her down on the couch and take her, but not here, not now, not in front of her friends.

"You're crazy," I mumble inside her neck, kissing it gently afterwards.

"For you, crazy for you baby." I giggle pulling my hands out of her pants and hugging her tightly. Lauren pouts at me and I just shake my head gently.

"You'll get your punishment don't worry Lo." She sighs moving off of my lap, sitting down next to me, allowing our legs to touch, she puts her hand on top of mine signaling me to turn it around and intertwine our fingers which I gladly do. I can see her leaning in to whisper something in my ear, "what about your tent?" I choke on the air earning myself a quick glance from Dinah.

"Can you keep it down?"

"I can, but you certainly can't keep something else down." I hear her giggle at her own joke.

"You need to shut that mouth, it's dirty."

"Who's fault is that!" She answers and I slap her thigh under the blanket.

"Control you hormones baby." Lauren whispers bitting my ear before she shots up leaving me alone with Dinah and Camila. They're staring at me from the other side as I am trying to pull as much blankets on top of me as I can.

"Are you cold?" Camila asks and Dinah interrupts her, "or just horny?"

"Dinah! Don't say that, maybe she is both!" Camila yells making Dinah laugh.

"Neither, but suddenly I'd like to restart this night." Dinah snorts standing up to sit down beside me.

"Don't worry Eiffle tower, we get you, Lauren is, well, smoking hot if I may say so." I blush trying to get myself as far away from Dinah as I can but she keeps following me and my blankets.

"This is not how I imagined this to go." I mumble making them smile, we can hear laughter from the kitchen and I'd do anything to be somewhere else right now.

"You do know we're teasing you right?" Dinah whispers making me let out the air I wasn't even aware I was holding in. She pulls the blankets off of me and I am thankful that the tent disappeared already.