Down The Rabbit Hole Part 2

" Sure." Alistair agreed.

    They went to Maddie's home to boil some tea. The house looked very funky. It was made out of large tea-cups and a large hat that rested on top of a sphere. Steam blew out of some funnels that stuck out of the sphere.

And after a while, Maddie and Alistair made more than just tea. They had made treats such as thumbprint cookies, butter-fingered biscuits, chocolate-chip cookies, Turkish delights, and not to mention milk and white chocolate made eggs which had a strawberry creamy stuffing inside. They made hash-berry, tinkle-whopper, fazer-fizzing orange, rasai-grenade, and merry-whether flavored drinks.

" That should be enough." Maddie said as she looked around their specialty dishes.

" Wow, I never knew there was so many types of tea before." Alistar commented.

" Where have you been all your life?" Maddie asked " Where there is no imagination to believe?"

     Alistair blushed in embarrassment, but it wasn't his fault that his world was so....plain and orderly.

     " Oh look at the time," Alistair said as he tried to avoid Maddie's question "It's almost time of the party."

     " What the heck is time?" Maddie asked feeling more and more confused " Are you the White Rabbit by any chance?"

     " N-N-No...." Alistair stumbled.

     " Well....let's go."

     Following the red and white road, the boy and his wild friend reached the Hearts palace where the croquet competition/party was being hosted by her truly Queen Elizabeth Hearts III.

     As they reached the castle gates, deck card guards stood with bravery strides within them and with the courage to help their majesty.

    " Halt!" a black diamond card ordered as his fellow cards blocked their way inside of the palace territory
"What cause are you here for."

    Maddie shoved a Turkish delight into the guard's mouth as he chewed the sweet goodness and formed a warm smile.

    " You shall come in Madeline Hatter. The queen will be most delighted to see you."

    " Why thank you." Maddie bowed like a gentleman as her hat fell from her head. She picked it up as she and Alistair scurried inside the castle.

    As they reached inside, everyone who was invited were enjoying a game of croquet. Everyone had a wacky hairstyle and they wore what looked like normal clothes but they were adorned with everyday objects. The queen was playing along also, but when she saw the two, she ran on over to them.

   " Maddie!" the queen exclaimed as she ran with open arms.

   " Lizzie!" Maddie chimed as she held out her tray of tea and treats.

    " Yum!" Lizzie said as she took a heart shaped thumb-print cookie " I see you brought food. Let me show you two where to put them."

   Once Lizzie showed the two where to put the food, she took a hard look at
Alistair.

   " Do I know you?" Lizzie asked.