Down The Rabbit Hole

" Can't you at least tell me just your name?" the blond-haired boy asked.

" Sorry, I don't have the time. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" the small white rabbit said as she held out her stopwatch.

She took out her trumpet and played a rhythm that caused a pink-green swirling hole to appear out of the vast field ground. The bunny hopped inside.

Once upon a time, there lived a young man named Alistair who had a choice to make: To hop in the rabbit hole or to be forever questioned about the peculiar land named Wonderland and never have the chance to go.

    Alistair looked around him to see if any villagers where noticing, then he hopped in there himself. He wasn't scared, he loved a bit of adventure.

As he glided down with the help of his apron, he saw that there were many outlandish objects floating around such as small clocks that told the reverse time, fishes that stood wearing top hats on with no water in sight, hourglasses that had the sand going upward instead of downward, little trains that went upward in a circular motion, and not to mention turtles that went fast as the hares went slow and steady.

     When Alistair reached the end of the hole, he figured out that he was now in a room that was swirled colors such as green and purple. He soon found a door that looked pretty normal, so he opened it. Boy, that door was a facade.

     Alistair was surprised to see that there was a peculiar land right before his eyes.

    " Wonderland..." Alistair gasped. It was beautiful, but not to mention outlandish.

     There were flamingos that had colors of all types, roses that were white but had looked like they were spilled with red paint, flowers such as daisies and petunias sang with pure melody, and a crazy young....lady?

     " IT'S TEATIME!!" a girl exclaimed as she surprised Alistair with her presence. He was so shocked that he hid in a bush.

     This girl seemed scary at first because her hair was so...surprising. It was turquoise blue with reddish-purple. She wore a purple top hat and white spotted blue gloves.

    " Oh my goodness!" the girl exclaimed feeling truly sorry " I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you."

     Alistair peeked out of the bushes "Then why did you scare me like that? It's impolite to scare people."

     " I didn't want to scare you, all I wanted to do is to give you an unbirthday present by throwing a tea party." the girl said disappointment, almost wanting to cry.

      " Aw, don't cry." Alistair said as he walked out of the bushes " I just got so spooked-wait a minute? What's an unbirthday?"

      The girl looked up delightful to inform the boy " An unbirthday is when you celebrate the days when you weren't born!"

      " But why would you celebrate that?" Alistair asked.

      " Why wouldn't you?" the girl smiled as she bounced around her tea part table.

      " Would you like some tea?!" the girl asked as she held out half a teacup filled of tea. 

      " Thanks...?" Alistair thanked as he tried to sip his drink without spilling it. He soon figured out that it was just like drinking out of a regular one.

     " What's your name?" the girl asked.

     " Alistair."

     " Mine's Madeline Hatter. But you can call me Maddie."

     " Let's sing you unbirthday song!" Maddie added as she started to bounce around once again.

    "Have....a very happy unbirthday to you!" Maddie pointed to Alistair " And you say....?"

     " To me?" Alistair guessed.

      " Yes you." Maddie continued to sing.

      " Yes me?"

      " Have a very happy unbirthday to you....!" Maddie and Alistair sang as they pointed to each other.

     After they sang the unbirthday song, they enjoyed their tea and sweet goodies. Once they finished, Alistair had the urge to continue his adventure. So he asked Maddie to join him.

     Maddie agreed to go on the adventure. So they figured that they would explore the Wonderlandian Woods to find some gooseberries to make gooseberry tea.

     As they strolled into the woods, a certain someone was watching.

    " Meow, Meow, Meow." a voice meowed.

    " What was that?" Alistair said as he felt a bit spooked.

    " Don't worry about it." Maddie said as she plucked off some berries off a bush " Some questions cannot be answered by those who know very little or even those who very lot."

    Maddie turned around to see Alistair feeling very worried, then she saw a particular smirk floating around in the air.

    " Oh wait, that's just Kitty." Maddie chuckled " Don't worry Kitty, it's just me, Maddie."

     The smile disappeared as a cat-person appeared. She had sharp claws along with sharp teeth that showed when she smirked. She had lavender hair that was tied into two ponytails.

    " Well, well, well....Maddie." Kitty said as she walked around Alistair as if she was in a catwalk.

   " Who's this hunk?" Kitty said as Alistair blushed a tint of red.

   " He has a name and it's Alistair for the Mad Hare's sake!" Maddie said as she looked a bit irritated.

   " Oh." Kitty smirked even more that it started to freak Alistair even more "You guys wanna hear something?"

    " What?" Alistair asked.

    " Don't listen to him Alistair, she's up to no good!" Maddie said as she took his hand and started to leave.

   " Oh Maddie, life isn't fun and tea parties." Kitty said as she leaned against he napping tree.

    " I can't believe I'm saying this, but....what is the news." Maddie sighed in defeat.

    " I heard that the queen is throwing a croquet tournament."

    " That's....it?"

    " Yes-I mean...meow." Kitty said as she disappeared.

    When Kitty left, Maddie looked down at her basket, then looked up at Alistair " You wanna make gooseberry tea for the tournament?"

Hey everybody! I hope that your having a lovely Christmas or holiday. Please follow, vote and comment.
-HubbyBubby14