The Girl With The Hood And The Beast Part 3

After they ate at the dining hall, they held hands as the walked towards the ballroom. Daring bowed before Cerise and asked her permission to dance.

   " May I have this dance?" The beast asked while reaching out his furry claw as a gesture to dance.

   " You may," Cerise replied " but I may warn you, I'm not really good at all when it comes to dancing."

    " I'll teach you." Daring chuckled as he swayed her to the right, then the left " To the right, then the left, then all over again."

     The longer they danced, the faster Cerise got a hang of the steps of their dance.

    " I think I got the gist of it." Cerise said but she wasn't paying attention so she accidentally stepped on Daring's foot.

" Ooh!" Daring yelped, then he looked down at his foot.

" Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." Cerise exclaimed when she saw the beast hurt.

" It's alright. It's your first time dancing." the beast said.

" I think it's best if we stop dancing now. I don't want you to get hurt again." Cerise said.

" I agree, but I'm only stopping because I'm tired." Daring huffed of tiredness.

Cerise laughed as Daring gave a tired face. He walked her up to her room and kissed right on the cheek and she blushed a deep coffee maroon.

    " Have a lovely night. And don't bother to come over and ask me if you need anything." Daring whispered with a deep manly voice, but it felt so soothing to Cerise.

" And you too." Cerise replied.

As the clock ticked with the stubby handle pointing straight at twelve and the long handle pointed at six, Cerise rolled around in her large master bedroom without a single yearn for sleep.

    She had been hearing this voice....

    " Follow me..." a voice called out to her.

    A wisp of yellowish green magic flew around Cerise as she shot up from hearing the voice the third time.

    " Follow me..." it was deep and quite...addictive, it sounded very female.

     Cerise figured if she didn't follow the voice, it would bother her all night. She had already tried shaking herself into reality, but she was already in it.

      The teenager crawled out of bed in her black nightgown with red along with brown accents and followed the mysterious voice.

      It had lead her to the large room she had been in while she was exploring the place. And before she meet Daring.

     There was that golden hued flower that was floating around inside of its glass container.

    " Take it and run.." the voice said "that flower will help you escape."

    " Escape? But I don't want to escape. I actually like this place."

    " Your parents are dying of worrisome my dear. You told them that you were only going to grandma's house...not to mention coming back....before night."

    " Oh no," Cerise gasped " my parents..."

     " Go dear, while you can." the smoke said as it disappeared.

Cerise grabbed her things, tip-toed down the stairs, secretly opened and closed the doors with the help of the golden flower. Even though she didn't stay long, she felt like she would miss the place...and Daring.

" I'm gonna come back Daring, don't worry." Cerise whispered to herself as she stepped out to the wilderness. Her heart felt like it would break and it felt like her other half...died.

     She didn't know what it was-oh who was she kidding?

     Cerise loved him...

Hey everybody! I hope you like the story so far. Stay in tune for the last part of The Girl With The Hood And The Beast! Thank you guys for all the support! Please vote, comment and follow!
-HubbyBubby14