If The Clock Never Stroke Twelve Part 2

" Take me to the royal ball?" Ashlynn questioned.

" Why of course. Isn't that what you have wanted?" Farrah replied.

" Why...yes, but you don't have to go through all that trouble." Ashlynn answered feelings a bit rueful.

" Don't worry about it. You deserve it. I've seen you work very hard for those ungrateful and selfish ladies."

" But I still feel bad though."

" Don't be. Let get started, shall we?" the fairy said getting her wand ready.

" Alright."

" First, you'll need a dress. What color?"

The maid thought for a second and soon remembered her mother. If her mother was asked that very question...oh, how her would have been sky blue.

" Perhaps...sky blue?"

" What a lovely color!" Farrah exclaimed " Here it goes: bibbity bobbity boo!"

Farrah pointed her wand towards Ashlynn as sparkles twirled around her and revealed a twinkling a dress that was sky blue.

" Wow! It's the most beautiful gown I ever seen. Thank you."

" You are most welcome."

" What will you wear Farrah?"

" Me?" the fairy questioned.

" Of course, aren't you coming too?"

" Well..."

" You can come with me."

" Really?"

" Of course."

Farrah gave a small smile as Ashlynn she held both of the fairy's gentle hands.

" Now are you getting a dress or not?" Ashlynn said.

" Right on it." Farrah replied as sparks flied off of her silver wand. She pointed the wand towards her present dress as sparkles twinkled around her. Her dress now turned into a silver and navy blue gown.

 Her dress now turned into a silver and navy blue gown