The Girl With The Hood And The Beast

" Be careful on your way to grandma's house." her mother said.

" Stay on the path until you get there, don't wander off." her father said.

Boy were they fooled...

Once upon a time, a teenage girl with the name of Cerise, wandered through the Dark Forest as the powerful wind whipped through her dark brown, white streaked hair. Cerise tugged onto her blood-colored hood as the wind threw a cold shock throughout her body. Darkness drew in before Cerise's coffee oval eyes as the depths of the forest were reached. But her perseverance led her through.

But not to grandma's house...

Oh no, Cerise just had told her parents so that she could wander the deeps of the forest. She was going for curiosity.

The adolescent had heard a story about a living beast that lived in an abandoned castle where the previous residents who used to live there...were devoured...by the monster.

Cerise wanted to figure out if this legend was true...or just a famous myth.

Cerise reached a spot where tall bushes stood in the way. She pushed them out of the way and found a dark and rundown palace at her sight.

    " Well, well, well

" Well, well, well. Maybe the legend is real." Cerise thought with a smile creeping across her face. Adventure was right around the corner.

Cerise walked through the prickly-green bushes and towards the rundown building.

After a while, Cerise reached the front of the palace. It was deathly-looking and spooky, exactly like a haunted house. She took a few steps inside as the front palace doors creaked open. The inside sure wasn't a facade from the outside. But courage held high inside of the girl as she took more steps inside.

In the interior of the castle, there were various mirrors that were gold hung throughout the walls and dull brown drapes that were probably ripped by gruesomely huge claws...to put that in fact, a beast. There were also gray stairways that possibly led to the second floor, or to someone's afterlife.

Cerise gulped that felt like when boulders of an ancient temple had been moved for the first time in a hundred years. Then she shook her head, this was foolish, she wasn't scared...yet.

" Come on girl, get a grip." Cerise told herself " Be brave, this is what you came for."

Cerise figured that maybe discovering the "wonders" of the upstairs area would make her knock on the wooden door of courage. So she tip-toed up the creaky wooden while gripping on to the railing, but she heard a bellowing roar that sounded quite like a loin's...not to mention a beast's. Isn't of scaring the teenager, it brought curiosity. Cerise continued to climb up the steps, but as she reached the second floor, there was a doorway that was halfway open. She walked closer to the slick-black door with a metallic face of a monster and opened it with a lot of caution. As the gateway to the mysterious room squeaked open, something snatched the attention of Cerise's chocolatey eyes.

   A golden rose....

Cerise couldn't handle it. The shiny golden hued flower struck her at sight as her foible, she needed to receive a closer glimpse, it was too...attractive.

The red hooded girl strolled towards the eye-catching flower as if she was put under an additional spell. But as she reached the glass lid that covered the rose for protection and lifted it off, a hideously booming growl shook the whole vast and dark room. As a reaction to the sound, Cerise looked over her shoulder. Her heart almost leaped out of her chest.

The beast....

Hi everybody! I'm back! Sorry for not uploading for a long time. As you know from the previous chapter, I've been busy with school lately. Anyway, I hope that you like this chapter. I was inspired by Darise, an E.A.H ship. So I combined their stories together into one. Stay in tune for part 2. Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HubbyBubby14