♗ | together

A/N: this chapter is probably gonna be mostly sitkolson. oops. also, in case i don't update tomorrow, happy holidays! and if you don't celebrate anything, i hope you have a lovely sunday. < 3 xxh
...

Ricky tugged Ryan lightly, leading the way to the small guest bedroom. Like Chris's room, the guest bedroom was dark and lacking windows. Neither of the familiars cared, though.

Giggling softly, Ryan bit his lip. "What are you up to?" He asked quietly, smiling halfway at his lover, who just beamed. "I missed you, that's all.. Hug-?" He offered, opening his arms.

More than willing to accept the offer, Ryan wrapped his arms around Ricky and hugged him tightly, resting his chin on the other's shoulder and nuzzling his neck. "I missed you too.." He said.

Ricky rested his hands on Ryan's hips, closing his eyes. "You look so cute when your ears and tail are showing.. I like it when you aren't so tense." He murmured, kissing Ryan's neck.

"Likewise," Ryan replied softly, running his hands through Ricky's hair. "You don't need to be self conscious about it here," Ricky mumbled against Ryan's skin, biting down gently on his neck. "It's who you are. Not a cat, not a human.. You and I are somewhere in the middle.. And that's okay, if you ask me." He said.

"I know," Ryan half-whispered. "They just make me look-.. weak, I suppose.. I feel it. Somewhere in the middle, for sure.. But-.. But I feel like I've got to be one or the other. Cat, or human.. People find it.. odd. It makes them uncomfortable."

Ricky backed Ryan up against the wall, pressing his lips against his boyfriend's lightly. "Ignore them. People are afraid of things they lack knowledge of. We don't have to conform to them. Our forms are but a social construct.. Why should we have to choose one or the other? We're all three. It isn't their place to tell us what we can or cannot be.." He muttered, nipping at Ryan.

The other familiar flattened the fluffy cat ears atop his head, tail curling around his waist. His bright green eyes scanned the smaller boy's face, just examining his expression. The way his eyes shone so brightly even in the dark, and the way his pale skin resembled porcelain. "I love you." He said at last.

"And I love you." Ricky said, stepping his way backward to the bed and pulling Ryan down with him, kissing him again. "I missed you. Your lips are so soft.." Ricky said, wrapping his arms around Ryan's shoulders.

"As are yours," Ryan said quietly. "You taste like like cinnamon.." He murmured, moving to kiss Ricky's neck lightly, running his tongue along his lover's milky skin.

Ricky shuddered. "Cinnamon gum. It reminds me of you so I chew a lot of it when you aren't with me.." He mused, letting his icy blue eyes slip shut.

Ryan felt his cheeks warm up, the rosy colour obvious even in the darkness. "You're so sweet.. What did I do to deserve you..?" He asked shyly, fussing with the button and zipper of Ricky's jeans.

"I should be asking you the same question.. Let me help," The smaller said, sliding his jeans off slowly and tossing them aside, pulling Ryan down by the collar of his shirt while he started to undo the buttons. "I'm so happy we're finally together," Ryan murmured.

Ricky tugged Ryan's hair lightly, pulling him down a bit and nipping at Ryan's neck and licking lightly, making the other shiver. "What can I do to make you feel nice?" He asked.

Ryan's breath nearly hitched. "Let me make you feel nice. It makes me so happy when you're happy.." He murmured.

Smiling a bit, Ricky bit his lip lightly and pushed Ryan's shirt off of his shoulders, placing light kisses on his beloved's chest. "You're so good to me.. And you never let me do anything nice for you.. Can we make this about you, please? You've been so good lately- you're so strong.." He praised, pulling Ryan into another kiss.

"Mm.. But I like putting you first.. You're so special to me.." Ryan almost whined. "Can I fuck you-..? Is.. Is that okay?" He asked shyly. He always asked. Always.

"Of course you can.. I'd love that." Ricky agreed. "Only if you give me a kiss first." He stated, biting back a smile.

More than happy to comply, Ryan kissed Ricky, gently and delicately as always.

-

Angelo pursed his lips and stared up at the ceiling. It was rather uncomfortable for him to lay in bed next to an attractive demon whilst awkwardly listening to the sound of his friends fucking noisily in the spare room. Uncomfortable might not have been the right word, but he'd never admit that it was actually making him rather horny himself. He swallowed thickly, tucking some hair behind his ear.

"Something wrong?" Chris asked slyly, moving his tail to curl up around Angelo's legs, making sure not to cut him with the barb on the end. "You seem tense."

"Nothing's wrong," Angelo nearly blurted, blue eyes fixed on Chris's tail, the end of which was laying across Ange's hips at that point. Trying to avoid any odd conversations, Angelo asked, "Do you have feeling in that? Y-Your tail, I mean."

Chris closed his eyes, a smirk creeping up onto his lips. "But of course, Angel. It's a necessity for us demons. We use out tails frequently," He trailed off briefly. "..for a variety of reasons." He added.

Angelo almost squeaked at that. What was that even supposed to mean? He wasn't sure he even wanted to know. "R-Right.." He said softly, trying his best to ignore Chris and his obvious flirting in spite of how desperately he wanted to give in.