♗ | shock

A/N: -cough- gonna delete Drown Me -cough- might eventually republish? -cough cough cough- shh. i really like the original concept i had, so i'll probably edit/take things out and republish at some point. also, i was supposed to have school today, and i have school tomorrow. as some of you know, i'm from NY. so wouldn't you know it, we're in the middle of a blizzard (we're at thirty six inches currently, and counting, of snow.....) so if we have school tomorrow, i'm going to he livid because the weather is SHIT. but, i have weds-friday off. sooo expect frequent updates on what i do have/feel confident in updating.
. . .

Angelo woke up to a headache and the smell of perfume or blood. Probably both, truthfully.

"Look who's awake," Devin chirped, humming. Angelo winced. "I smell blood.." He mumbled. "Why.. Why do I smell blood..?" He asked hastily, sitting bolt upright and looking around.

Ryan was curled up on a towel placed the floor, bloody and bruised. Devin.. Well, Devin was just covered in some sort of ink-like substance. Angelo didn't quite want to know what it was.

"Ryan, fuck,-" Angelo squeaked. He scrambled to his feet and rushed over, kneeling down in front of Ryan. He placed his hands on the sides of Ryan's face, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "What happened? Is this your blood? What hurts?" He rambled, a bit like a worried parent.

"Not mine. Not all of it." Ryan whispered, keeping his hands clasped over his abdomen the entire time he spoke. "Ricky's." He muttered shakily. "Ricky- Ricky, is Ricky okay? Please tell me he's okay, please,-" He babbled, green eyes wide in panic. It was like he wasn't even in the same reality as Angelo anymore.

Ryan whimpered, loving his hands from his abdomen to tangle his fingers in his hair, eyes slipping shut. "Ricky, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I'm sorry-"

Angelo grabbed Ryan's wrists lightly, his own eyes wide at the sight of the gash in his friend's abdomen, the source of any blood that was indeed his own.

"Devin," Angelo snapped, shaking. "What's going on? Please help me out, here," He whined. Devin frowned. "The whisper bit him. He's in shock, that's all. He'll be okay after awhile. Chris's cat showed up and got himself torn up pretty bad. Ryan had to watch." She said casually, looking at her nails. "Lucky for you and Chris, I know a guy. So. The whisper that was set on you is dead, but you see this?" She said, running a hand down her leg and over the inky substance, flicking it at Angelo. "This is the equivalent of blood. We can't smell it, but other things can. So you can expect a shitstorm." She said. "Is it alright of I borrow your shower?" She asked with a sigh.

"Go ahead," Angelo said quietly, still trying his absolute hardest to calm Ryan down. Nothing could seem to stifle his whimpering and shaking, though. "Do you have Chris's phone number?" He asked.

Devin took her phone from, where Angelo assumed was her bra, and chucked it to him. "I've got everyone's number, love." She said before sauntering off down the hallway.

Sighing shakily, Angelo smacked a bloodied hand over his eyes without thinking. He scrunched his nose up a bit, but ignored it before calling Chris. He put it on speaker phone, waiting.

"Hello?" Chris's irritated voice muttered.

"Put Ricky on the phone." Angelo said. He could almost see Chris scowling, now. "Put Ricky on the phone? Wh-" "Just listen to me, and put him on the goddamn phone, you fucking fuck." Angelo whined. There was a pause, and then Chris snickered. "Right, right." He mumbled, forking the phone over to Ricky, who was barely awake, exhausted but otherwise nearly healed due to Chris's handiwork.

"Ryan? Babe, wha-" Ricky bad started to say, Ryan cutting him off with an uncomfortable sob, hugging the phone. "I'm sorry-" He blurted.

Angelo frowned, listening to Ryan's crying and Ricky's feeble attempts to calm him. "Shhh.. You have to calm down, Ry.. Can you do that for me, sweetie..?" Ricky spoke gently. "Deep breaths.. Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Ricky, can you put the phone on speaker? I need to talk to Chris for a second.."

"Sure.."

"You asked for me, dear?" Chris's voice said, this time smooth rather than filled with irritation. "What can I do for you?"

"Can you come over?" Angelo asked desperately. "Ryan's hurt and I think he'd do a lot better with Ricky close to him. Plus, I can't tell if there's anything else aside from the obvious wrong with him. I could use the help."

Chris was quiet for a moment. "Of course, angel. I'll be over before you can recite the alphabet forward and backward." He said charmingly, hanging up.

Angelo pinched the bridge of his nose. "You'll be the death of me." He muttered.