☆6

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A few dried leaves roll across the street, like tumbleweed.

The trees clothed in green in the spring and summer, are now suddenly a mixture of colours, mostly colours fallen onto the ground I walk on.

I turn the bend to be met with the girl, who like most of the time is sat staring into space.

She's always so lost in her thoughts, I think to myself.

I walk over and my presence seems to alert her as she turns her head my way.

"Hey" she says first to my surprise.

"Hi, how ar...." I stop remembering the effect of last time. "How are you not cold?" I ask quickly changing my sentence.

"Who said I wasn't" she states.

"I umm...err... you're sitting here in a pair of jeans, I think and a shirt."

"Not everyone has clothes for every season" she states looking down at her hands in her lap.

I swallow. Was she trying to tell me she didn't have clothes for the winter. If she didn't have clothes, where did she live, what about food?

My mind swirled with a million thoughts and I pushed them away for the time being.

I suddenly feel warmer, I'm wearing a coat as well as a hoodie.

Without thinking twice I remove my coat and walk over to her.

"Here" I state reaching out to her.

"What? Why?", she says standing up.

The first thing I notice is her height, she looks to be 5' 5". She looks skinny- too skinny if you ask me.

Even though the light is minimal and the main source of it is the moon which creates shadows, I see her face.

The first thing I notice is her eyes. Her piercing green eyes are like those of spring trees. I feel caught like a deer stuck in headlights. Her brown hair is wavy and medium- length.

"Take it, I've got more" I state.

She stares at it for a while. Then looks at me once more. Then stares at it.

"I can't" she simply states.

"Please" I ask my voice quieter than it had been.

"It can be a umm... a friendship starter" I say.

That didn't even make sense - well it kind of did I think to myself.

She gives me a small smile before taking it and putting it on, slipping her arms into it before doing up the zip.

It is much bigger on her but it'll hopefully keep her warm.

"Can I have your name now?" I ask.

"No you can't" she states.

I open my mouth to protest but she cuts me off.

"I prefer Rafael. It suits you" she smirks.

"Haha funny", and although I try to be sarcastic I can't help but smile.

"Can I please know your name?" I try again.

"Luna , it's Luna".

"Nice name" I state.

"I have to go now, thanks for the coat", she states giving me a small wave as she walks away.

"Bye Luna" I whisper as her silhouette fades away.

Silhouettes~[Complete]✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें