Izuru x reader [Observers]

HAHAHA I KNOW ITS JUNK-O BIRTHDAY BUT HAVE IZURU INSTEAD.

------

(Y/n) walked slowly towards her classroom, a trail of people behind her. She was walking with Junko, Mukuro, and Izuru, who wasn't seen by anyone. Class already started, so no one was out in the hallways, and the staff were most likely dead, since the others arrived before her. (Y/n) wore a solemn look on her face, Izuru and Mukuro shared the same look, but Junko was grinning madly. When they reached (y/n)'s class, she knocked loudly, waiting for a reply. The door then opened swiftly, revealing her petite teacher.

"Ms. Yukizome!" (Y/n) fake cheered. "I'm sorry!" She bowed. "I won't be able to attended class today."

Her teacher looked at her, then Junko and Mukuro, she thought something wasn't right, but she dismissed it. Luckily for the others, Izuru was out of sight, hiding behind the wall. He was right next to Ms. Yukizome, but she missed him.

"...Of course!" She smiled happily. "But do you mind telling me-"

She stopped, before she could finish her sentence, they had left, leaving her alone in the hallway.

------

(Y/n) and Izuru watched from the side as Chiaki and Nagito interrogated Junko. Chiaki wouldn't stop staring at (y/n), she looked completely cold, why was she there? Especially on their side? Chiaki snapped back into the conversation when Nagito tried grabbing (y/n)'s wrist and shooting the other male. The other male, who Chiaki believed was Hajime, dodged, took the gun from Nagito, and shot him, all in one smooth motion.

"(Y/n)... Hajime... why?" Chiaki asked softly.

(Y/n) opened her mouth to talk, but Izuru beat her to it.

"Don't talk to her," he said bluntly, "and I'm no longer Hajime."

"Forget about them!" Junko whined, "they're just observers! There's no fun in that, anyway, I'm talking to you, so pay attention!"

------

"(Y/n)~" Junko sang to her. She was crawling towards her slowly, Junko probably thought it looked seductive, but (y/n) couldn't care less. "Lets have some fun before I destroy the world!"

Junko then sat on her, straddling her.

"No." (Y/n) said bluntly as she pushed off the strawberry blonde.

Junko pouted and started whining, she then started holding onto her arm tightly, pushing her breast on her. "Come on! Is it because Izuru's still here? I wan to have fun!"

"No." (Y/n) said bluntly again, trying to push her off. She looked at Izuru for help, and he sighed. He pushed himself off of the wall he was leaning on, then walked towards the problem. He shoved Junko off, then picked up (y/n) before she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Wer'e leaving," he told Junko, who was on the floor, "don't touch her."

"Whaaaat?!" Junko pouted, "I just wanted to have fun. Who knew you liked her, though. I thought you would have fallen for me, since I'm basically perfect."

"...We're leaving," he repeated, "don't disturb us."

"What?!" Junko somewhat screeched, "you mean you'll do it with him but not me (y/n)?! That's so lame!"

"..."

-----

A/N: HAHAHAHA I STILL HAVE TO FINISH THE OTHER IZURU/HAJIME ONE-SHOT HAHAHAHA. (I had some Junko drawings for Enoshi-mas but I deleted them I'm sorry if you saw the cringe)