Fuyuhiko x reader [Soft Spots]

THIS SUCKED IM SORRY

Fic trade thing with FredFredEnglish

I was suppose to upload this with another one-shot I was writing but that got deleted so oh well.

------

You were kind to everyone, and everyone was kind to you. You had an approachable atmosphere, so people often tried talking to you. However, you were extremely shy, so you always slipped away somehow. It wasn't that you were afraid of meeting new people, you were actually quite social when you wanted to be, but what scared you, was being yelled at. You never took yelling well, you would often burst into tears when someone directly their anger or  disappointment at you. The same thing would happen if someone seemed extremely miserable and directed that towards you as well. You had a small group of friends, and you were quite lively with them. They knew you well, but none of them actually knew about your complete break down when it came to yelling.

  Fuyuhiko, who always yelled, was confused to why you always avoided him. You would talk to everyone else just fine, and and thanks to Peko, he knew you didn't hate him. However, that much was obvious, you didn't seem like the type to hate someone like that. You thought he was cute, but you were intimidated by him, one wrong word and he'll go off. So it was true, you did avoid him, but not for what he thought.

------

  Right now, you were late. It was the middle of the day and it was quite busy, which made it worse. Fuyuhiko, who saw you running, was curious on what made you rush out of school. His best guess was that you'd be late for something, but for what? With some loose items in your hands, you were speed walking down the street. With Fuyuhiko practically running to keep up with you. You almost crossed the street when your items fell. While picking them up the stop light started counting down. Afraid of being late, you quickened your pace and ran down the street. You were too focused on getting across that you completely missed the speeding car, however Fuyuhiko noticed.

  Just as you stepped off the sidewalk, you felt someone pulled you back by your hoodie. As you stumbled back, the speeding car drove by you, its horn honking. The person forced you to face them, and when you turned around your face was extremely close to an angry yakuza. You almost fell off the sidewalk, but the hand that was on you hoodie was now on your wrist, holding you in place.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" Fuyuhiko shouted, making some pedestrians turn their heads in curiosity.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't think-!" You cried, surprising Fuyuhiko. He knew you would be a bit scared or something if that sort after almost being run over, but he didn't expect you to break down completely.

  Tears were threatening to come down your face  as you tried explaining what happened. "I w-was late and... I didn't expect the car I'm sorry!" You yelled, shutting your eyes. You didn't want to look him in the eyes anymore, his gold eyes were piecing into yours.

  He honestly didn't expect this from you, he knew you were quiet and a bit shy, but you completely broke down on him. He was confused, were you avoiding him because he scared you?

"H-Hey it's fine, you didn't get hurt right?" He asked, trying to get you to open your eyes.

  You shook your head, still refusing to open your eyes. He gave out a small sigh, he didn't exactly know what to do, and he was still worried.

"Hey," he murmured, "look at me." He said in a soft tone as he picked up your chin to face him. You were trembling, but you did look at him, and he genuinely looked concerned. You felt even worse, you felt it was your fault.

"It's my fault," you mumbled, "I'm sorry." Your eyes never left his, as they started watering again.

  He gave you a comforting smile, before pulling you into a tight embrace. At his touch you flinch, but quickly melted into the hug. "It's fine," he reassured you, "you did nothing wrong."

He hated when you cried, because he knew you didn't deserve to.