Saihara x Reader x Ouma [Inevitable Crisis] - Angst

Idk when I'm coming back but have this????? Until than?? ((I didn't check for shit so))

------

"Nishishi~! I love you, (y/n)."

They chuckled awkwardly in response, giving him a puzzling look. "I love you too?"

"Ha! This means I'm your boyfriend now, right?!"

They laughed again, this time relaxing a bit more into the conversation. "No dude."

"Oh well, I do love you though."

"I love you too."

-------

Countless time. He couldn't count anymore. Ouma had told (y/n) those words countless times, but they were to dense to see that he meant it. (Y/n) always thought that he meant it platonically, or that he didn't mean it. They never thought it was actually real. They would go out often, but (y/n) never considered it dates. Ouma on the other hand could only dream of them as dates.

Ouma would often hog their friend, taking up their time and pulling them away from others. (Y/n) was never mad about any of it, they enjoyed their time together even if it was often. Ouma would usually try his best to take them away from Saihara, since he saw how happy they were together sometimes, it worried him. But Saihara knew Ouma liked (y/n), so there was nothing to worry about, right?

Wrong.

Saihara also grew feelings for (y/n), but he never said anything. Besides, Ouma had told him about his feelings, and it was pretty obvious to him too, but he knew he couldn't betray him like that. It wasn't right. So he sucked it up, and went about his life normally. That doesn't mean he didn't love his alone time with them though.

------

(Y/n) yelp as they almost fell, and Saihara tried to catch them from almost tripping on nothing. Although, despite his attempt, they both fell onto the gray, wore-out concrete. Falling with a thud, Saihara fell beneath them like he wanted to. He had stopped them from hitting the ground at least, although he still let them fall.

With a grunt both winced from the impact, squinting their eyes on instinct. Saihara opened his immediately, although they widened a bit more than normal.

His first sight was one he wouldn't mind seeing more, although he was a bit disgusted in himself for it. (Y/n) was sat a bit above his lap, he internally scolded himself for wanting them to go lower. With their hands atop of his chest, his heart became erratic and he became even more nervous by the fact that they could most likely feel his heart beat. They still squinted their eyes shut for a bit longer, but he saw their eyes flutter open and stare directly back at them.

He wanted to do something, but was unable to with his elbows propped against the floor, keeping them both up.

"I'm sorry-," (Y/n) started quickly, moving to get up. Subconsciously, Saihara stopped them.

"No no, it's okay." He pushed himself to sit up right, scaring (y/n) into stopping from his sudden movements. Gripping his shirt, they slowly slid into his lap as he sat up.

"You're okay, right?" He asked soothingly, his eyes catching theirs.

"Yes." They mumbled, in a daze from the breath-taking green. With a sudden jolt, they blinked.