Gundham x reader [The Dark Sorceress of Literature]

GUYS IN POKEMON MOON THERE'S AN ACE TRAINER CALLED JUNKO. Praise me I finished the game in three days with my no life schedule.

Requested by Jesus_Cwist

------

  (Y/n) was terrified. Who wouldn't be? Being stuck in a killing game with complete strangers, each had talents that could kill her in some way, she knew that. She also knew that if she showed fear, she could be the next victim, that's how this type of "game" always played out. The most terrified always died first, or the one who shows the most emotion would be taken advantage of. She didn't want that, so she stayed quiet, always behind a book. It made her look busy, so people wouldn't approach her and they wouldn't see her fear.

  For some reason, the Ultimate (talent) would always be with the Ultimate breeder, Gundham Tanaka. There was no real reason behind it. Perhaps it was because she found him cute. It could also be because people never approach him, so they wouldn't talk to her. Or the fact that his way of talking interested her, every word was a roller coaster. There was also the fact that she loved his Four Dark Devas of Destruction, who's "temporary forms" were hamsters. People didn't really think into it either, so that was good.

  When everyone would met in the restaurant, she would always sit across him, reading a book, or staring blankly at the pages lost in thought. When Monokuma would call, they would always be next to each other, it was normal. And if you think it was her always following him, sore wa chigau yo (I'm sorry). The Ultimate Breeder, would in fact look for her as well. In the short span of a few days, Gundham got use to being near her. If she didn't seek him out, he would look for her. When addressing her aloud, he would call her by her name, but when by himself, he named her (y/n), the Dark Sorceress of Literature, because of the books. He knew that her real talent was (talent), but he never actually saw her do anything related to that, so he stuck with the name he gave her.

------

  It was currently breakfast, and (y/n) finished her book earlier than expected. Since she already finished her meal, she got up and left, not saying a word. Gundham didn't say anything either as he watched her leave, it was normal for either one to disappear and then reappear later. However, that was not the case this time, the (h/c) girl hasn't returned, and people have started to leave. After Hajime left, Gundham got up himself, and decided to look for (y/n).

  The first place he went was to the library, she always had a book, so it seemed like the most logical place. When he arrived, he found that she wasn't there, but he did see the book she had this morning. Proving she did in fact go to the library, but if she wasn't here, where was she?

  He walked around the second island, looking everywhere he could, poking his head in, then leaving. He wasn't use to her not being by him, he felt... alone. He was usually alone so why did he try so hard to find her? When he usually found her by herself she was on the second island, so where was she now?

  He slowly walked across the bridge, looking ahead, although his thoughts weren't on were he was going. He stopped halfway through and hung his head, his left hand holding his chin. He really had no idea where to look, he could have easily over-looked a spot on the second island, so should he go back...? He decided not too, and continued his journey across the bridge, still walking slowly.

  He walked around, still trying to find her. It's been circa 35 minutes, but he still tried. Unfortunately, his search came to an end at the hotel. He didn't find her there, but that was the last place he didn't check. He looked over to (y/n)'s cottage, if she wasn't anywhere else, was she there? Respecting her privacy, he left. He didn't want to bother her if she really was there. Besides, he didn't exactly think things through, what was he suppose to do when he did find her? He walked around a bit more, before deciding to go the the beach.

  When he got closer, he saw her figure leaning on one of the trees, reading. He approached her, then realised he had no idea on what to say. Unintentionally, he spoke.

"Dark Sorceress-," he paused, he didn't realise he called her that until it came out. "I beg for your forgiveness, Lady (y/n), for I have called you another name entirely." He said as he pulled up his scarf to hide his embarrassment.

"It's fine Gundham," she smiled. "Would you like to sit with me?" (Y/n) asked quietly.

"...I will give you the pleasure of joining you, however, do not get use to it. For I might not join you as willingly the next time." He chucked as he sat down next to her. He sat rather close, their shoulders were touching as they leaned against the tree.

(Y/n) smiled softly as she said, "Alright."

------
A/n: Probably messed it up and I forgot my original note :))). If you find something from second-person point of view, I'm sorry, but I'm not use to the change yet. Anyway, leave request and forgive my random disappearance.