Makoto Naegi x reader [Twenty-four hours]

Inspired by I Did It For Love - Souda x reader by FredFredEnglish (check out their work it's great)

Spoilers

------
  Makoto opened the envelope with his name on it.

"Makoto wet the bed until he was in 5th grade."

  Makoto was embarrassed sure, but he wouldn't kill over this. He didn't think anyone would kill over any of their secrets, he had hope. His eyes wondered the room, before they landed on (y/n). They looked ...scared for a second, but quickly went back to normal.

  That's when Kiyotaka suggested that they all shared their secrets, just to get it over with. He didn't notice (y/n)'s fearful expression when Kiyotaka said it, nobody did. Slowly, Kiyotaka got shot down, one after another. Then everyone soon left.

------

  (Y/n) hastily opened the envelope, fumbling and missing from the speed they were trying to open it from. That's when they saw it.

"(Y/n) is also known as the Ultimate Blacksmith, but decided to hide this fact when a five-year old boy decided to play with one of the knives. He accidentally stabbed himself, and died instantly. This is not the only death due to (y/n)'s talent."

  (Y/n)'s eyes widened before taking in that she was surrounded by the others. 'Calm down! This is ...this is nothing ...to ...kill for, right?' You snapped out of your thoughts and realised Monokuma left when Kiyotaka suggested  to share the secrets. 'Of course he would be fine with it! It's probably something like running in the hallway! There's no way I'm sharing mine!' You thought, anger rising. Then, he got shot down, which made you sigh in relief. You were the first one to leave, and you weren't sure if it looked suspicious, but you hoped it didn't.

------

  You laid in bed, your forearm covering your eyes, showing you nothing but darkness. You weren't sure what to think about this, would you really kill over this...? That video, and now this, Monokuma really was going to get through, wasn't he?

  That's when someone decided to knock on your door, snapping you out of your thoughts. You opened the door to be greeted by a friend, who said they just wanted to hang out. You decided to go, what harm could it do?

  Like you thought, it was harmless. Neither of you realised how late it was until you both heard the nighttime announcement. You both decided to stay a bit longer, since neither wanted to be alone after that sadistic bear gave you your motives. The person you were with was talking about the things they did before they got caught up in this killing game. While they were caught in their nostalgia, you took in your surroundings, 'it would be so easy ...too just kill them right now.' You were both in the kitchen, after deciding to get a snack. You could poison them, or just stab them, it was easy, so easy.

  You always carried a knock out drug with you, it was for defense. You weren't exactly sure how it was suppose to protect you, but you had it. You were tried, you wanted to go home, who would want to be in this mess anyway? So you decided to use it. When you got a cup of water, you also refilled the person's cup, and put the drug inside.

  Their vision slowly went black, and the last thing they saw was a sad, tiny smile as they fell, pity was written across your face. You blinked, what were you suppose to do now? You didn't plan this, it just happened. So what now? You didn't want to stab them, that seemed to brutal, but time was running out and you didn't know what to do. So you took one of the biggest knives, and stabbed them in the chest, hoping that they didn't feel anything. They were your friend, and even if they weren't, you wouldn't want them to suffer to much.