Makoto x reader [Doubts]

How did they even get placed in this mess? You have to kill to leave? Or you'll be stuck there forever?

"You must kill someone if you want to leave. It's as simple as that."

   ------

"Gotcha, you little piece of shit! I dunno if you're a toy or stuff animal or whatever the hell! Either way, I'm gonna rip you to fuckin' shreds!"

"Waah! Violence against the headmaster is in violation of school regulations!"

"Shut the fuck up! Let me outta here, or I swear to Christ..."

"..." Monokuma started beeping, and you just knew something was wrong.

"Mondo..."

"What, no smartass comeback this time?"

"..." Then the beeping started to speed up, and you automatically knew it was a bomb.

"Throw it!" You shouted, urgency in your voice.

"Huh...?"

"Just get rid of it smartass!" You yelled a bit louder. Then he launched it across the room, towards you.

"Shit," you mumbled as you reached towards your gun, and shot the stuffed toy before it got any closer, which made it explode. Then, after the debris cleared out, they made out your figure, which was completely unmoved and unscathed.

"(Y/n) (L/n), Ultimate Assassin," you reassured. "But that doesn't matter right now, what I care about, is why my gun has tranquilizers instead of bullets," you stated as you showed them the tranquilizers that were where your bullets should have been.

"Upupupupup~ You didn't think I'd give you that big of an advantage, did you?"

------

"I'm gonna kick your ass!"

"Stop it! We shouldn't fight!" Makoto added, trying to stop the fight that was starting between Byakuya and Mondo.

"The fuck you just say? You some kinda goody-goody little bitch? Who do you think you are talkin' to me like that? You think you're my fuckin' dad or something!?"

"N-No, I wasn't-!"

"Fuck you!"

"Are you really gonna start a fight over everything!?" You inquired, obviously mad.

    After a while of bickering, you started getting Mondo even more mad. You were obviously waiting for something, and you had to admit, you really wanted him to throw a punch. After only seconds of thinking that, he threw the punch, which you avoided. Unfortunately, you avoided it at a cost. You actually ended up throwing Makoto straight into it on instinct. You were never used to have allies around, so when fighting you would throw others into taking the hit instead. It was always helpful, but that's going to be a problematic here. To make matters worse, it all happened in slow motion to you, your mess up, and Makoto's fearful expression.

Wham!

"Shit!" You both exclaimed as Makoto's unconscious body hit the floor. Mondo seemed terrified since he ended up directing a punch to a chick, and you were frustrated at the fact you threw him into the punch.